ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOLUTIONS TO YOUR LIFE PROBLEMS? LET OUR EXPERT ASTROLOGERS HELP YOU FOR FREE ==>

Career and Health

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by TMR TMR 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Pooja Arora

HI, Below are my details:

date- 02-August-1987
    Time- 2:00 pm,
    Place – Delhi

I am facing lot of problems related to career and health since 2010. Please help.

#23929 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

Regarding health you should consult a good doctor. Regarding career, please let us know your educational background and expertise in detail. Read my blog for more details on Astrology and its capabilities..

#23931 Reply
    K.Umamaheswara Rao
    K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
    YOu can try holistic healing method for your health problems.
    See the method in google–kumrao99 holistic healing
    kumrao99@yahoo.co.in

#23942 Reply

Pooja Arora

Hello TMR,

I am B.Tech in CS and worked with IT companies in past but had to leave job due to health problems.

Please help.

#23943 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

Health problems could only be solved if you consult a doctor. Astrology cannot help you much in this regard. If you need a scientific evaluation of your horoscope, you can come through Paid Consultation after reading my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

#23974 Reply

N

I have completed my MBBS course last year..i wrote several entrance exams for md/ms pg govt seats .but i didn’t qualify yet…I wanted to know whether I can peruse a pg seat during 2018 ..will I get of pg seat for further studies??!! Kindly reply

#23975 Reply

N

I have completed my MBBS course last year..i wrote several entrance exams for md/ms pg govt seats .but i didn’t qualify yet…I wanted to know whether I can peruse a pg seat during 2018 ..will I get of pg seat for further studies??!! Kindly reply
    DOB 30/11/1992
    Time 2.40pm
    @ place _tellicherry

#23982 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

Yes you can pursue your efforts in 2018 too and there are 38% chances of your succeeding. So study well and appear tor the entrance exam.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Career and Health
Your information: