Career and Health

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Pooja Arora

HI, Below are my details:

date- 02-August-1987
      Time- 2:00 pm,
      Place – Delhi

I am facing lot of problems related to career and health since 2010. Please help.

• #23929 Reply
      TMR

Regarding health you should consult a good doctor. Regarding career, please let us know your educational background and expertise in detail. Read my blog for more details on Astrology and its capabilities..

• #23931 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      YOu can try holistic healing method for your health problems.
      See the method in google–kumrao99 holistic healing
      [email protected]

• #23942 Reply
      Pooja Arora

Hello TMR,

I am B.Tech in CS and worked with IT companies in past but had to leave job due to health problems.

Please help.

• #23943 Reply
      TMR

Health problems could only be solved if you consult a doctor. Astrology cannot help you much in this regard. If you need a scientific evaluation of your horoscope, you can come through Paid Consultation after reading my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #23974 Reply
      N

I have completed my MBBS course last year..i wrote several entrance exams for md/ms pg govt seats .but i didn’t qualify yet…I wanted to know whether I can peruse a pg seat during 2018 ..will I get of pg seat for further studies??!! Kindly reply

• #23975 Reply
      N

I have completed my MBBS course last year..i wrote several entrance exams for md/ms pg govt seats .but i didn’t qualify yet…I wanted to know whether I can peruse a pg seat during 2018 ..will I get of pg seat for further studies??!! Kindly reply
      DOB 30/11/1992
      Time 2.40pm
      @ place _tellicherry

• #23982 Reply
      TMR

Yes you can pursue your efforts in 2018 too and there are 38% chances of your succeeding. So study well and appear tor the entrance exam.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #23931 in Career and Health
Your information:

Cancel