Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      arun

Dear Sir,
      Name :Arun
      DOB:02nd april 1984
      time :11.45 am
      Place:chennai/Madras

Career wise i am fed up with lot of neagativities happend to me still 2005 .Actually i want to work either in government or to settle in abroad whether any one of these will materialize to me,if yes when i will get When i will get married and how is my future wife

• #8279 Reply
      arun

dear astrologers,

some one posted in my earlier queries and i am not getting reply thats y posted seperately my quereis please answer my queriers my humble request

• #8302 Reply
      arun

Dear Navaneeth sir,

Based on our telephonic conversation i have posted my query seperately please kindly reply my humble request to you sir.please reply sir.

regards
      arun

• #8303 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope , chances of working overseas are very much in your horoscope. Therefore you should try it and you will get good results. Chances of permanent settlement are weak but certainly you can work for some year overseas. Possibility is very much there after September 2015. You should work towards it and surely you can expect favourable results. Exalted Saturn in the 5th house aspects the 7th house, which is the prime house of marriage. Chances of marriage are very much in the 32nd year of birth.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8316 Reply
      Arun

Dear Sir,
      Thank you for your kind and clear reply can you please tell me how is my married life and my future wife description if possible.

regards
      arun

• #8322 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As Jupiter rules the 7th house which is the house of marriage. She will be kind, trustworthy, courteous. They can be moody and easy going in life. They are soft and sensitive in nature and are adjusting type. They have few but trustworthy friends. Matching of the horoscope will be important for marital bliss and happiness.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8323 Reply
        Arun

Dear Sir,
        thank you for your kind reply.

regards
        arun

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #8279 in career and marraige
Your information: