career and marriage

Viewing 45 reply threads
  • Author
      ABHIJIT ROY

Navneet Sir, plz reply..my name is Abhijit Roy,dob-17/12/1985,gender-male,
      time-13:05,place-krishnanagar,west bengal. I am facing serious problems with my career. I am a post graduate in commerce field. will ever in my life i would get a govt. job(banks or central or state govt.) or jobs related with finance/accounts. if any remedy for this(through gemstones or pujas).Right now i am jobless,in 2014 when can i get a good job in accounts or official administration.i am preparing for government jobs,do i have government job connections in my chart and when my marriage will occur,love or arranged. plz reply.thank u.

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You should try for the Govt job very seriously as Sun the karka for profesison is placed well and strongly in your horoscopes. It is exalted in Navamsha and likely to bring you gains from the govt and people and placed of authority.
      You do have a good career in finance line and should pursue that. However you have to move out of your place of birth for real gains in your career. You may even look at teaching your finance subjects. Presently you are in the main period of Saturn and Sub period of Saturn. This period is slow in bringing you desired rewards. In November 2014 you start the Dhaiya of Shani, doing the remedies of Saturn will help you enormously.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

pt

when i meet life partner . and when i get married. and hows my married life and life partner. hows my career and when get job.
      NAME prashant(male)
      DOB 24/12/1986
      time 3:25AM
      place new delhi

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope Scorpio sign is in the 7th house it lord Mars is posited in the 5th house which is the house of love and romance, As per your horoscope you are looking for love marriage so that is your first preference. As Venus is posited in the first house , the native will be always looking for true love and long lasting relationship. Problems are likely in your life as you are in the mahadasha of Rahu and Saturn since June 2012 and also the last period of your Sahnis Sadesatti. Do remedies for Shani to progress in life and money wise.

Also you may do the puja for Kalsarp dosha for benefits else you will see delay in returns in your life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

pp

Dear naveet sir im watin ur replu pls tell When i meet my spouse and where i get and i do all remedy sir.but im too depressed and i lost love mt job evrythng cnt frgt .when i get meet my spouse and she will be . hows mt marriage take place and how my life partner

ABHIJIT ROY

sir, plz tell me when to recite the shani mantra in morning or at any time in a day and the day for giving fodder to cow for 16 weeks in any day or only on saturday…plz reply…thank u…

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You should do the Shani Puja in the evening preferably, if not possible then you may do it in the morning. But evening is better, Giving fodder to the cow can be on either every Mondays or Fridays.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I could see your life in mess since 2012, kindly go in for a “Detailed Marriage Report” and I will tell you exactly what is next in store for you and your romance and marriage. Including time and effective remedies for getting desired results.

Blessings,

Navneet

pp

Pls tell me navneet guru ji pls help what next

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear PP,

Please select “Detailed Marriage Report” in which I will send you details of complete Marriage and Personal life. You may select the service from the Premium Service page

PAID SERVICES

This is avery detailed and elaborate report which will highlight your Love, Marriage and personal life. For any query you may speak with me on my number 9417884861

Blessings,

Navneet

ABHIJIT ROY

sir, can i wear any gemstones to get rid of my problem along with the remedies suggested by you…plz reply…

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You may wear Red Corel in Silver on your right hand ring finger on Tuesday Morning during the first hour after sunrise with full devotion for benefits.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

pp

Pls guruji pls help me also explain me

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear PP,

First of all I see there are many people post in the same thread and it gets difficult to make out what is happening. Therefore please post new questions in the New forum Post to avoid confusion.

Regarding your questions, kindly note that you are in the main period of Rahu and the sub period of Saturn, Saturn fortunately for you is the Yogakarka planet for Libra Ascendant and posited in the 2nd house of Dhanbhav, therefore you will see that despite you not having a proper job your financial obligation will be taken care someway or the other. Where as a person without a job is is severe trouble. The good thing is that better period for you begins this November and you will see vast improvement after April 2015. Regarding your marriage chances of love marriage are very much there in your horoscope. Chances are that it may be in the family or through family members only. Strong chances are before the 30th year of birth. If due to any reason marriage gets delayed then it will be in the 32nd year of Birth. Keep doing the remedies as suggested to benefit.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Vedic Astrologer

ABHIJIT ROY

From August 2014 month some opportunities are
      coming to me regarding job…but none is going fruitful at the end.very abusive behaviour from head boss and colleagues.when this problem is going to end and have to leave the job immediately….plz reply…any remedy for this…my name is Abhijit Roy,dob-17/12/1985,gender-male,
      time-13:05,place- krishnanagar,west bengal.

pp

hello
      nanveet sir
      first of all thanks for giving me one positive signal . please also tell before 30 i get married pls explain and also tell hows my life partner (nature,look,status) bcoz i already lost my love pls when i meet or get my future spouse. what i do for career growth . i have done mba in banking and finance. what i do please if i go any business which would be suitable and can i get a govt job. im filling some paper also .

name prashant
      24/12/1986
      3:25AM (delhi)

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Prashant Ji,

First of all I would like to thank you for being such a regular visitor on astrologyMag.com . I really appreciate you visit here. Kindly note that the forum is purely for brief analysis and not detailed discussions as that is time consuming. I would suggest you kindly go in for 1 Year horoscope analysis, which will discuss your major life events and also your strong and weak points. This report will have all information about your Marriage, Career, Finance and 1 Year Varshphal. You may look at the Premium Services for details.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

pp

Ok guru ji actuly dont have card to pay onlne payment i will manage anf that last question i ask hello
      nanveet sir
      . please also tell before 30 i get married and thru family means pls explain and also tell hows my life partner (nature,look,status) bcoz i already lost my love pls when i meet or get my future spouse. what i do for career growth . i have done mba in banking and finance. what i do please if i go any business which would be suitable and can i get a govt job. im filling some paper also .

name prashant
      24/12/1986

pp

Thanks you for all giving or tell my life prediction .thanks navneet sir for helping me bcoz i lost evrything acutly i feel almost die in my life ur the one who give one hope. I belive in god and doing puja evrday. When i get debit card i also take service .

ABHIJIT ROY

From August 2014 month some opportunities are
      coming to me regarding job…but none is going fruitful at the end.very abusive behaviour from head boss and colleagues.when this problem is going to end and have to leave the job immediately….plz reply…any remedy for this…my name is Abhijit Roy,dob-17/12/1985,gender-male,
      time-13:05,place- krishnanagar,west benga

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear PP,

There is good in everyone’s life but unfortunately we overlook these things and because of which turn negative in life and suffer. We can at times be our own enemy. If you do good Karma you will certainly be rewarded, i strongly believe in that and feel that you should despite all problems that you see now, do your Karma and you will eventually be happy.

You have an MBA in finance, do your job , focus on your career and you will certainly move ahead in life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

pp

Acutly sir i lost evrything my love my marriage broken and there is no my fault then why me and from last 2 yrs im depressed i cant get anything and another side she get married and happy and im here get depressed what i do i only fate on god and puja n belive one day god give me evrything magr ye sab mere sath q hua

pp

Still i dont have any job if i want to try my mind geting disturb me and i feel die situation .

Deepika Pareek

when i meet life partner . and when i get married. and hows my married life and life partner. hows my career and when get job.
      Name:Deepika Pareek
      Birth Place: Chandausi (U.P)
      Birth Time:5:30 P.M
      Birth Date:22 July 1987

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope, strong chances of arrange marriage are there in your horoscope, Chances of love marriage are not strong. Strong marriage chances are in the 28th year of birth if not then it is likely to give results in the 30 year of birth. As you have Mangal in the 8th house , get yourself a Manglik match for horoscopes to match for a happy married life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Raniya

name : Raniya
      DOB : 3 sep 1985
      TOB: between 10:00 am n 10:30 am

Sir u told me about marriage bt i also wawant to know about my studies n career as i hv faced many problems for higher
      Studies although there is no any finanical problem …plz tell me about studies n career…!

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please provide your place of birth for horoscope analysis. Kindly make a new forum post so that there is no confusion. Presently many people have posted in the same forum and their is no much confusion.

Blessings,

Navneet

Raniya

Name : Raniya
      DOB : 3 sep 1985
      TOB : between 10:00 am n 10:30 am
      Place of birth : Daska , Pakistan

Sir i want to know about my studies n career as i m facing lots of problem at my study level after matric although i m very intelligent ,having no financial problem and also hv full family support …! Bt there is something always go wrong… Plz tell me about my studies n career ….

ABHIJIT ROY

Navneet Sir,I have consulted one astrologer…he told me that i have KARMA CHED YOGA in my horoscope or obstacles in my career life.?
      he suggested me to wear neelam,emerald & red coral.I am using all of them…but still no problem to my solution…i get job very often but the job is not satisfactory and blame from head boss or conspiracy from other colleagues.and have to leave the job immediately..is there any remedy for it and when this is going to end…my name is Abhijit Roy,dob-17/12/1985,gender-male,
      time-13:05,place-krishnanagar,west bengal.

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Raniya,

There is no doubt that you are very intelligent as 5th house lord Saturn is exalted in Lagana. You have the capacity to learn by simply watching others. You have remarkable skills and confidence that when you are given a job you do it to the best. Venus is the lord of the lagna and is placed in the 10th house making you highly creative in your work. You can do some vocational course and improve upon your skills. You can deal in women related things and you will do well. It can be related to clothes, fashion items, beauty products, shingar, saloon etc. Dealing in them or trading in them will bring you gains.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

mm

Navneet sir im gettng married hows my june. Hows my life n future. About married life.name nancy 30/8/1988. 4:30 am jalandhar.pls tell my kundli what say

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Nancy, I dont understand what you mean by when you say”hows my june”

Please explain. Also send me the birth details of your life partner for analysis.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

ABHIJIT ROY

Navneet Sir,I have consulted one astrologer…he told me that i have KARMA CHED YOGA in my horoscope or obstacles in my career life.?
      he suggested me to wear neelam,emerald & red coral.I am using all of them…but still no problem to my solution…i get job very often but the job is not satisfactory and blame from head boss or conspiracy from other colleagues.and have to leave the job immediately..is there any remedy for it and when this is going to end…my name is Abhijit Roy,dob-17/12/1985,gender-male,
      time-13:05,place-krishnanagar,west bengal.

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Abhijit Roy,

Looking at your horoscope in detail Rahu is posited in the lagana and its Lord Mars aspects the lagana but is afflicted as it is close to the Rahu/ ketu axis. Such combination is likely to make you hasty, erratic and wild in your approach and behavior. Rahu in the lagan will also make you imaginative and you will suffer because of your hasty decisions and unthoughtful actions.

You will be a an extremist in your behaviour because of this planetary combination. If you love someone you will be fully devoted and sincere, and if you dislike someone you will hate the person to the core. You will not see if that breakage of relationship is going to bring you losses or not, but you let your heart overrule your emotions and do not think logically. It is something that you need to learn and it will be good for you in the long run.
      Moon is the 4 house lord and siting in the 11th house which is in an inimical distance. Moon is the planet for emotions, sentiments and it is in an inimical distance in your horoscope in the house of gains. You need to focus more on controlling your emotions and thinking logically if you want to gain. Mercury the planet for intelligence is 6th lord and posited in the 8th house. Jupiter is the bhagesh in your horoscope and it is debilitated in the 10th house. Professional struggle is very much in your horoscope, but you make it worse with this approach. The day you stop being controlled by your emotions and think and act more rationally , you will find much better success in your professional life and satisfaction.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

mm

Im asking hows my life.married life.and my period or planet

pp

nanveet sir
      I know sir ur giving me so many positive signal.please also tell before 30 i get married pls explain and also tell hows my life partner (nature,look,status) bcoz i already lost my love pls when i meet or get my future spouse. what i do for career growth . i have done mba in banking and finance. what i do please if i go any business which would be suitable and can i get a govt job. im filling some paper also .if u cant tell me details just only tell when i meet that girl who will be marry me and hows she like her nature look and status.bcoz i feel so lonely that made me mad i cant so anything

name prashant
      24/12/1986

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Prashant,

You will do job related to your education and you should follow your line and you will be successful. Yours is a good horoscope and one bad relationship should not take you behind in life. Think positive and you will go much ahead in life and if you set yourself in negative thoughts and action , you will be your own enemy. Find yourself job and give your papers of govt if you want, do it with sincerity and surely God will bless you with success in your life. Regarding Marriage is possible before the 30 year of birth and marriage will be fine. Remove the image of self-pity that is putting you behind. Define your goals and be focused on what you aim in life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

pp

Thanks navneet sir im trying and also my family help to me for getting job.im just asking if i go for any business which is suitable for me .i know i dont have any business experience but if i go then which business i choose and get profit.and any good yog in my kundli. Name prashant 24/12/1986 3:25 am delhi

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Prashant,

Do not go for business right away you will lose whatever you put. Rather find yourself a job in your line of education and surely you will see success. You will eventually do your own work, but presently this is not the time for that. Business can be thought after 35th year of your birth. No partnership and no speculation as per your horoscope. Get yourself a job and then let me know.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

ABHIJIT ROY

sir, does saturn,mercury and venus will help me to build up my career in life…plz reply…thanks.

ABHIJIT ROY

plz tell me which planets will help me most in the rest of my life mainly in career and later in marriage….plz reply..thank u…

ABHIJIT ROY

sir, plz tell me when chances are good for getting a government job..in this year or in next year in which month may it be…thank u…

TMR

I think to get answers to your questions u must come through Premium services.

ABHIJIT ROY

ok but plz tell me the process of premium services kindly…thank u…

TMR

After having made so many postings on this forum, if you do not know how to use Premium Services, there must be something wrong with you. I am afraid of taking your request for premium services since I do not want an epic like long discourse with you on the net.

Perhaps you can contact Navaneet Ji who might accept your request. To do so you can see ‘Paid Services’ on the top of this page. Click on it and select ‘Astrologer Navaneet Khanna’. Click on it and you will find all premium services offered by Him. Click on what you want and go ahead with making payment using any of your Cards issued by the Bank and send him an email what exactly you want with your time of birth details.

Hope this clarifies your doubt.

Foresight india

Dear Abhijeeet

आज कल सभी लोग अपना लक्की रत्न धारण करना चाहते है. जिससे की वे जीवन में ज्यादा से ज्यादा तरक्की कर सके पर
      सबकी समस्या यही रहती है की कौन सा रतन तरक्की देगा ?
      किसे पहनने से लाभ होगा ?
      आप हमेसा इसी दुविधा में रहते है की क्या में पुखराज धारण कर सकता हूँ या मे नीलम धारण कर सकता हूँ या अन्य कोई रतन ?
      रत्न धारण करने के लिए हमेशा कुंडली का सही निरिक्षण अति आवश्यक है ! यदि हम ऐसा नहीं करते तो रतन को धारण करना नुक्सान दायक हो सकता है।क्यंकि हर रत्न किसी विशेष परेशानी या किसी खास मकसद से ही धारण किया जाता है।
      आपको जानकर हैरानी होगी की हमारे कई बॉलीवुड स्टार्स ने ये रत्न धारण किए हैं।अपनी किस्मत चमकाने के लिए या फिर किसी खास सफलता को हासिल करने के लिए ।
      अगर आप भी जानना चाहते है की आपके लिए लक्की रतन कौन सा है तो आज ही अपने लक्की रतन जान्ने के लिए यहाँ से अपनी https://www.foresightindia.com/basichoro/stone स्टोन रिकमेन्डेशन रिपोर्ट डाउनलोड करे

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Abhijeet Ji,

The remedy for Saturn are given below:

1. Read Hanuman Chalisa Daily
      2. Recite Mantra Om Praam Preem Praum Sah Shanishairaye Namaha 108 times daily.
      3. Give fodder to the Cow for 16 consecutive weeks.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 45 reply threads
  • The topic ‘career and marriage’ is closed to new replies.