Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

career and marriage

This topic contains 45 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by TMR TMR 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 17 through 24 (of 46 total)
  • Author

pp

hello
    nanveet sir
    first of all thanks for giving me one positive signal . please also tell before 30 i get married pls explain and also tell hows my life partner (nature,look,status) bcoz i already lost my love pls when i meet or get my future spouse. what i do for career growth . i have done mba in banking and finance. what i do please if i go any business which would be suitable and can i get a govt job. im filling some paper also .

name prashant
    24/12/1986
    3:25AM (delhi)

#5012 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Dear Prashant Ji,

First of all I would like to thank you for being such a regular visitor on astrologyMag.com . I really appreciate you visit here. Kindly note that the forum is purely for brief analysis and not detailed discussions as that is time consuming. I would suggest you kindly go in for 1 Year horoscope analysis, which will discuss your major life events and also your strong and weak points. This report will have all information about your Marriage, Career, Finance and 1 Year Varshphal. You may look at the Premium Services for details.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#5013 Reply

pp

Ok guru ji actuly dont have card to pay onlne payment i will manage anf that last question i ask hello
    nanveet sir
    . please also tell before 30 i get married and thru family means pls explain and also tell hows my life partner (nature,look,status) bcoz i already lost my love pls when i meet or get my future spouse. what i do for career growth . i have done mba in banking and finance. what i do please if i go any business which would be suitable and can i get a govt job. im filling some paper also .

name prashant
    24/12/1986
    3:25AM (delhi)

#5014 Reply

pp

Thanks you for all giving or tell my life prediction .thanks navneet sir for helping me bcoz i lost evrything acutly i feel almost die in my life ur the one who give one hope. I belive in god and doing puja evrday. When i get debit card i also take service .

#5018 Reply

ABHIJIT ROY

From August 2014 month some opportunities are
    coming to me regarding job…but none is going fruitful at the end.very abusive behaviour from head boss and colleagues.when this problem is going to end and have to leave the job immediately….plz reply…any remedy for this…my name is Abhijit Roy,dob-17/12/1985,gender-male,
    time-13:05,place- krishnanagar,west benga

#5019 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Dear PP,

There is good in everyone’s life but unfortunately we overlook these things and because of which turn negative in life and suffer. We can at times be our own enemy. If you do good Karma you will certainly be rewarded, i strongly believe in that and feel that you should despite all problems that you see now, do your Karma and you will eventually be happy.

You have an MBA in finance, do your job , focus on your career and you will certainly move ahead in life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#5020 Reply

pp

Acutly sir i lost evrything my love my marriage broken and there is no my fault then why me and from last 2 yrs im depressed i cant get anything and another side she get married and happy and im here get depressed what i do i only fate on god and puja n belive one day god give me evrything magr ye sab mere sath q hua

#5021 Reply

pp

Still i dont have any job if i want to try my mind geting disturb me and i feel die situation .

Viewing 8 posts - 17 through 24 (of 46 total)
Reply To: career and marriage
Your information:

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates