Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

career and marriage

This topic contains 45 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by TMR TMR 2 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 25 through 32 (of 46 total)
  • Author

Deepika Pareek

when i meet life partner . and when i get married. and hows my married life and life partner. hows my career and when get job.
    Name:Deepika Pareek
    Birth Place: Chandausi (U.P)
    Birth Time:5:30 P.M
    Birth Date:22 July 1987

#5023 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope, strong chances of arrange marriage are there in your horoscope, Chances of love marriage are not strong. Strong marriage chances are in the 28th year of birth if not then it is likely to give results in the 30 year of birth. As you have Mangal in the 8th house , get yourself a Manglik match for horoscopes to match for a happy married life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#5029 Reply

Raniya

name : Raniya
    DOB : 3 sep 1985
    TOB: between 10:00 am n 10:30 am

Sir u told me about marriage bt i also wawant to know about my studies n career as i hv faced many problems for higher
    Studies although there is no any finanical problem …plz tell me about studies n career…!

#5030 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Please provide your place of birth for horoscope analysis. Kindly make a new forum post so that there is no confusion. Presently many people have posted in the same forum and their is no much confusion.

Blessings,

Navneet

#5031 Reply

Raniya

Name : Raniya
    DOB : 3 sep 1985
    TOB : between 10:00 am n 10:30 am
    Place of birth : Daska , Pakistan

Sir i want to know about my studies n career as i m facing lots of problem at my study level after matric although i m very intelligent ,having no financial problem and also hv full family support …! Bt there is something always go wrong… Plz tell me about my studies n career ….

#5032 Reply

ABHIJIT ROY

Navneet Sir,I have consulted one astrologer…he told me that i have KARMA CHED YOGA in my horoscope or obstacles in my career life.?
    he suggested me to wear neelam,emerald & red coral.I am using all of them…but still no problem to my solution…i get job very often but the job is not satisfactory and blame from head boss or conspiracy from other colleagues.and have to leave the job immediately..is there any remedy for it and when this is going to end…my name is Abhijit Roy,dob-17/12/1985,gender-male,
    time-13:05,place-krishnanagar,west bengal.

#5033 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Dear Raniya,

There is no doubt that you are very intelligent as 5th house lord Saturn is exalted in Lagana. You have the capacity to learn by simply watching others. You have remarkable skills and confidence that when you are given a job you do it to the best. Venus is the lord of the lagna and is placed in the 10th house making you highly creative in your work. You can do some vocational course and improve upon your skills. You can deal in women related things and you will do well. It can be related to clothes, fashion items, beauty products, shingar, saloon etc. Dealing in them or trading in them will bring you gains.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#5043 Reply

mm

Navneet sir im gettng married hows my june. Hows my life n future. About married life.name nancy 30/8/1988. 4:30 am jalandhar.pls tell my kundli what say

Viewing 8 posts - 25 through 32 (of 46 total)
Reply To: career and marriage
Your information: