Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

career and marriage

This topic contains 45 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by TMR TMR 2 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author

ABHIJIT ROY

sir, does saturn,mercury and venus will help me to build up my career in life…plz reply…thanks.

#5080 Reply

ABHIJIT ROY

plz tell me which planets will help me most in the rest of my life mainly in career and later in marriage….plz reply..thank u…

#5149 Reply

ABHIJIT ROY

sir, plz tell me when chances are good for getting a government job..in this year or in next year in which month may it be…thank u…

#5152 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

I think to get answers to your questions u must come through Premium services.

#5365 Reply

ABHIJIT ROY

ok but plz tell me the process of premium services kindly…thank u…

#5371 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

After having made so many postings on this forum, if you do not know how to use Premium Services, there must be something wrong with you. I am afraid of taking your request for premium services since I do not want an epic like long discourse with you on the net.

Perhaps you can contact Navaneet Ji who might accept your request. To do so you can see ‘Paid Services’ on the top of this page. Click on it and select ‘Astrologer Navaneet Khanna’. Click on it and you will find all premium services offered by Him. Click on what you want and go ahead with making payment using any of your Cards issued by the Bank and send him an email what exactly you want with your time of birth details.

Hope this clarifies your doubt.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
Reply To: career and marriage
Your information: