Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Manvitha Reddy

Gopu Manvitha Reddy
      30/04/1997
      time: 3:50 am
      Place: Warangal, India
      Female

I would like to know about my career, which year will I settle, will Software field suit me or should i take up teaching career or can I start a small scale business.
      When will I get married and would it be love or an arranged marriage. Will there be any complications in my marriage.
      A numerologist told me that I will marry 2 times one at 24 and then get divorce and remarry at 29. Is it true?

• #75552 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your chart we see that Software line certainly suits you and can be considered. Rahu in the 7th house is not auspicious for marriage and hence marriage should be done after proper matching of the horoscopes.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #75599 Reply
      Trisha Bose

27/12/1989
      time 10:40pm
      Place- Dharampur distt. Solan (H.P.)
      Female

Hello,
      I am in relationship with a boy since 5 yrs. We are not able to get married due to some unexplicable circumstances. Now his family says that we are not a good match for each other because girl(me) will divorce the guy within two years of marriage (as per there astrologer)
      I really want to know that if we marry will it be fruitful? is there any remedies for our problem? We still want to marry each other but worried about future.
      Boys Details are
      Ravinder
      28/11/1987
      8.05pm
      Shimla

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #75599 in Career and Marriage
Your information:

Cancel