Career and Marriage

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Phani

Sir,
      I have completed my post graduation in electronics and searching for job from past 4years but i am not getting any opportunity .So please give remedies to overcome the career and marriage problems.
      My details:
      DOB: 07-December-1986
      Place of birth: Eluru (Andhra prdesh)
      Time: 09:05 AM

Thanks in Advance

• #5085 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope, stability in your career will not come easy. Eventually you will do your own work. As per your horoscope success for your professionally will be if you do your own work only. You have Ketu posited in the 10th house of Career indicating that gains will be slow and you should not look for immediate gains. You have Kalsarp dosha in your horoscope and Kaalsarp puja will bring you gains.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5088 Reply
      Phani

Thank you sir for quick reply..
      Thank you verymuch

• #5089 Reply
      Phani

Sir, Now i am in financial problem how to overcome problem and how to get settlement in life. Sir Please suggest any remedy.

Thanks

• #5097 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

To overcome your financial problems the thing you need to do is find yourself a job, although it is certain that the period that you are going through will not bring you satisfactory results, but like they say something is better than nothing. If you don’t start now then eventually you will drift yourself into utter chaos professionally. Find yourself a job , it may be below your expectations, but trust me in the long run, even this unsatisfactory job will take you miles ahead. Basically you need a push in life and that push you have to give yourself and as per your horoscope, you have to struggle alone in your life. But eventually I do see good days for you coming and you doing much better in your career. The 4 Years you have lost should have not been done but probably the bad period that you are going through made things miserable for you. Any way to get a job keep fast on Mondays and keep trying.

You may read more about Kalsarp dosha in the link below.

Effective Kaalsarp Dosha Remedies

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5111 Reply
      Phani

Thank you sir,
      Thanks for your valuable prediction.
      Thank you very much

• #5309 Reply
      Phani

Sir,
      Please tell me what type of business suitable to me and tell me the marriage date/year.

Thanks in advance.

• #5376 Reply
      Phani

Sir,
      Please tell me what type of business suitable to me and tell me the marriage date/year.

Thanks in advance.

• #5382 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You can go in for dealing in real estate, electronic items, dealership, Oil and Oil products, can deal in import and exports. Marriage after the 30 year seems likely.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5383 Reply
      Phani

Thank you very much Sir.

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #5097 in Career and Marriage
Your information:

Cancel