Career and Marriage

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      Ankit Varshney

Name:Ankit Varshney
      DOB:14-MAY-1990
      Birth Place:Moradabad(Uttar pradesh)
      Birth Time: 9:25:00PM

Currently Working as a software developer in a MNC but i am not happy in this field, so want to know about my future career path (In which profession i will get succeed in future) and year of my marriage.

Thanks,
      Ankit

• #5147 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The conjunction of Bhagesh that is the 9th lord with Dashmesh that is the 10th lord in the 5th house which is a trine house is very good. 5th house is also the house of education and indicates that you will get success in the line of your education. Mercury and Sun also forms the Bhudh Aditya yoga which will give your success in your life. Sun is the kakra for profession and is exalted in Aries and Mercury is the karka for education, confidence, intelligence. Keep updating your knowledge and you will see good growth in your career.

Wear Red Corel in Silver for gains.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5164 Reply
      Ankit Varshney

Thank You Sir for your quick reply, Sir I want to know about financial condition in future and year of my marriage..

Thanks,
      Ankit

• #5203 Reply
      Ankit Varshney

Sir In which year i will get married and also know about my financial condition in future.

Name:Ankit Varshney
      DOB:14-MAY-1990
      Birth Place:Moradabad(Uttar pradesh)
      Birth Time: 9:25:00PM

Thanks,
      Ankit

• #5252 Reply
      Julia

Sir,

I would like if I will marry if so then when will I get married ?
      born: 8 august 1982
      place: 40 W 17’33 20 S 19’47
      local time of birth: 12:05 a.m
      In Vedic chart I am aries 24’31 degrees ascendant; in western chart I am Taurus 18’07 degrees ascendant.

Also, if possible to tell me how is his (my future) relations with his family because I’ve been reading the nakshatras (I looked my descendant degree and its lord location) and it seems that he hasn’t loved by his mother nor the father, looks like he left home at early age, I don’t know if I can trust the nakshatras.

Many thanks !!!!!!!

• #5260 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Julia,

Thanks for your visit to our Astrology Forum. From your horoscope I can make out that you do have a vast interest and knowledge about Horoscopes. Chances of marriage are very much there in your horoscope because you have Rahu in Gemini in the 3rd house, conjoined with 7th lord Venus. Rahu and Venus in the 3rd house of initiative indicates that you need to push for things to happen on this front.

However marital happiness may not be fully promised as Rahu aspects the 7th house and Mars is posited in the 7th house. Jupiter the karka for husband is posited in the 7th house. Jupiter conjoined with Mars is good for marital life but bring delays and not strong mental communication between the partners. Jupiter the kakra or the significator of husband in 7th house is not good because what is called “Kakra Bhava Nasha” the rules of Vedic astrology by Sage Parashari where it indicates that Kakra or the significator if siting in the house or bhava ruins the good results of that house. With Jupiter and Mars indicate that energy in the relationship and fondness for each other is there but the relationship will lack committment.

Regarding your other question, Yes Nakshtras are very important for predictive astrology. KP Astrology from Shri. Krishnamurti is purely based on Nakshtras.

Regarding the relationship of the Boy and his parents, it is better to study his own horoscope rather than predict from your chart.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5272 Reply
      Julia

thank you so much sir for your reply !

yeah, I had looked at my chart and I never liked what I see, in western chart I see my venus square the lord of 7th house and Saturn, I will divorce in future, if I get the second marriage I think the problem will persist because if the 2nd marriage is the 9th house, its lord is Jupiter with mars (in Vedic) or it is Saturn in western conjunct with pluto( lord of the 1st marriage). The two things you mentioned “not strong mental communication and lack of commitment” for me is a severe problem and it seems it won’t work out.

Can you see the timing of my marriage ? thank you.

• #5277 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

It is quite surprising that you have not been married till now, probably things came close and then did not work out , could be because of planetary transit of that time. Right now you have Saturn and Mars in the 7th house in transit , I dont see that doing any good till they move out. Saturn will move in Scorpio in November , certainly 2015 , especially the latter half can see some favourable results coming your way.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5278 Reply
      Julia

thank you a lot !!! actually the opportunity I had of marriage was about 8yrs ago, I was only 23yrs and couldn’t accept due serious problems needed to solve first.

I don’t know if you can do this if not it’s ok, but right now I am passing through a tough situation regarding job, I am start to think that I will ever have a “nice” job. I mean this is very important to me more than marriage, trying to have a job that could afford my all expenses. I am having bad anxious for this. Do you see something positive or negative regarding my job area ?

thank you !!!

• #5280 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Saturn rules the 10th house of Career and for past some time, Saturn has been in the grip of Rahu (North Node of the Moon) and thereafter it was retrograde. When ever a planet is Retro, especially malefic they end up giving adverse results. Now Rahu is moved into Virgo and Saturn is at 23 degrees in Libra. In November it will move into Mars. Although Saturn in Mars sign is not very good, but Saturn will aspect the 10th house promising a job. One thing I have noticed in your horoscope that you have Kemdrum Dosha in your horoscope, that is when Moon has no planet on either sides.

You should recite Vedic Mantra ” Om Namaha Shivaye ” with a Rudhraksh Mala while sitting in a Yogic Posture 108 times daily. That will be 1 Mala to start with and surely you will strengthen your Moon which is very important as it governs the mind, emotions and sentiments.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5325 Reply
        julia

I am studying the kemdrum dosha, I am in love with Vedic astrology, very interesting. My problem is much about the parents. Because I and my parents, we don’t live in our country, things got harder for me (you know, the support); I wonder when I will leave the house (I live with my parents) ? an spiritual person has told me “your parents when they see you flying they push you back” and that’s exactly how I always feel, do you think that once leaving their house I can have a “better” life or this kemdrum takes forever ? do you see in my chart that I will move out near future or I will have to wait until I marry ?

thank you and sorry for taking your time again.

• #5285 Reply
      Rahul

Hello Sir,

I have been preparing since some time for the Civil Service exam & also gave the Prelims exam on 24 august 2014 (sunday). This is my first attempt.

I request you to please analyze my chart to see if I will be a civil servant one day.

When will I be able to clear the exam?
      What type of service am I expected to get in the civil services. In all there are 22 types of services including IAS, IPS, foreign service, Indian revenue service etc.

I will be highly grateful to you.

2 jan 1990
      2:55 pm
      moradabad, India
      male

Thanks a lot sir.
      Regards.

• #5286 Reply
      Stefanie Donato

Hi,

My best friend Julia has been talked to me about you, you are straight on answers and this is very good. I don’t know much about astrology but maybe you can help.
      I have question regarding my career/job and money, what do you see ? do you think that I can have a good job or not ? and the money ?
      (I was going to write where I born but Julia told me to just put the directions)

date: 20 july 1980
      time: 5:00 pm
      local: 54 W 14’24 27 S 46’24

i think i am cancer with Capricorn ascendant and moon in scorpio in the modern astrology, i don’t know much of Vedic, i am curious on that…
      thank you sir.

• #5292 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Thanks for visiting AstrologyMag. Please give me the place where you were born, it is easier for me to prepare the horoscope if I know the place of birth.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5295 Reply
        Stefanie Donato

my local birth is
        city: tres de maio
        state: rio grande do sul

thank you

• #5296 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Vedic Calculation are different than western because of few reasons, the first is that Western is Sun based because you are born on 20 July therefore you are correct that you would be Cancer. However In Vedic we follow the Moon and according to Vedic System your Ascendant is Saggitarius, meaning that was the sign rising in the East when you were born. Therefore your personality and your appearance will have traits of Sagittarius and also you will have strong characteristics of Jupiter. Your Moon sign that is the sign in which Moon was transiting at the time of your birth was Libra.

Virgo sign is in the 10th house and Mercury the lord of Virgo is posited in the 7th house. You have a strong horoscope of a person who will do her own work. There is a chance that you will probably do a job initially, but eventually you will be well in your own work only. Partnerships are not recommended for you , therefore be very careful to whom or when you either give money or take a loan. You are presently in the main period of Saturn and sub period of Ketu which are both inimical to each other. Expenses will be high during this period. You may be earning less and spending more, or just with no practical saving at all. Health issues could also be bothering your mind. Although nothing serious but weight gain can be there during this period if you are not careful. Yoga and meditation will go a long way in improving your physical and mental health.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5305 Reply
      Stefanie Donato

thank you so much sir ! blessings !

• #5332 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Moon represents the mind as per Vedic astrology and it is the 4th house lord in your Natal chart. It is posited in the 12th house, indicating the difference of opinion between you and your parents and as 12th house is the house of separation your desire to take control of your life and make your own decisions. Having said that I believe that parents can be over protective, but never will push the growth of their children back. As per your horoscope building good relationship with your parents is important. Rather than building an environment of friction of opinion, work collectively towards mutual benefits.
      I believe that once you get a good opportunity in terms of a job and you should move ahead in life. Leaving the house without anything in good in hand will only bring you problems. First take a good opportunity in hand and then move ahead. Regarding Kemdrum Dosha I have already given you a very strong Mantra, it will bring you happiness and you will feel blessed. As this Mantra is for strengthening of Moon, you will be able to think positively for yourself and the path ahead will be much clearer.
      Blessings,
      Navneet Khanna

• #5362 Reply
      julia

thank you !!!

Viewing 16 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #5295 in Career and Marriage
Your information:

Cancel