career and marriage

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      KAKOLI MARICK

I am facing problem with my marriage life…sudden quarrels and no peace at home…Also I want to know about my career..I did graduation In geography…can i get any government service in life and can I do teaching as my profession…i have tried but luck does not click for me…I am at a loss…plz help me…thank u…my birth details are:Name- Kakoli Marick, gender-female,time-15:30, dob-22/07/1978,place- Krishnanagar,West Bengal.

• #7638 Reply
      TMR

As per the horoscope based on the details given, you have a very powerful career house and you should have been in employment from early 2004 onwards. Now that you are still unemployed, I can only presume that your time of birth details are possibly inaccurate.

• #7641 Reply
      KAKOLI MARICK

No sir, I am still not employed in any job…I am preparing for govt. jobs..plz tell me do i have little bit of chance to crack a govt.job in c or d grade even.And also plz tell me when my good time will come in my life..plz reply…thank u…

• #7642 Reply
      TMR

There is little point in pursuing astrology when the time of birth and the resultant horoscope does not match with your experiences.

• #7653 Reply
      KAKOLI MARICK

No sir,my birth details are accurate as given in my birth certificate..but sir I haven’t achieved any good career and also my marriage life is disturbed..plz comment about my career and marriage life and how will be my coming days in my life?..plz reply..thanks in advance.

• #7655 Reply
      TMR

If your birth details are accurate, may be my astrological predictions are inaccurate. Either way there is little point in pursuing it. Whatever I have written is as per the axioms of astrology known to me which shows that your horoscope is a very powerful one. And you are feeling that it has not been been satisfactory. What more can I say. Perhaps Navaneet Ji may reply to you if he finds the time.

• #7658 Reply
      KAKOLI MARICK

Sir, plz don’t mind…plz tell me whether can i still having any chances of getting any govt. job or any good professions like teaching..if so, then when..and my good time..thanks in advance.

• #7660 Reply
      TMR

It is very unlikely that you will get a job under the King(govt.). May be you can work as a teacher in some private school. Regarding marriage, you are highly overbearing and could lead to quarrels.

• #7661 Reply
      pras

Name prashant 24/12/1986 3:25 am delhi. How will be my rahu mahadasa and mercury antardasa. After april how will be my period

• #7682 Reply
      KAKOLI MARICK

Thanks for your valuable suggestions…plz tell me as I am a small investor in share trading business,is this business is suitable for me or any other type of business like dancing, art apart from teaching will be beneficial for me and when my good times will come in my life..plz reply…thanks again.

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: career and marriage
Your information: