Career and Monetary Stability and Family affairs

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Mohak Sood

Name: Mohak Sood
      DOB: 20th August 1993
      Time: 2:46 PM
      Place of Birth: Patiala, Punjab

Query: I’ve completed my MBA in 2015 and have been working since then. I am, however, not too sure about the career stability. I stay alone with my mother and there are financial constraints and liabilities too (an education loan to begin with), and since I’m the only one who earns, it’s been a little difficult. However, manageable.
      I’d like to know how does my career in the long-term looks like. I work in the education sector right now. Should I stay here or is there another alternative that I should be exploring? A better pay is important, but I’m also concerned about job security because of the kind of responsibilities.
      Please suggest how you foresee the career to be like. When is it probable to get into a better paying job and if I continue with this job, when do you think I’d be able to make the kind of money that will support me and my mother?
      Also, things in the family haven’t been too pleasant as well. I have an elder brother and our relationship with him isn’t very pleasing.

My query, to sum it up, is about career stability and growth, better salary, will I be able to cope up with the financial liabilities and family relations.

I’d look forward to hear from you.

Thank you and Regards

• #23403 Reply
      TMR

Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and come through Paid Consultation to get a realistic picture of your future.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Career and Monetary Stability and Family affairs
Your information: