Career and posibility of having kids

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Niki

Date of birth : 17th September 1989. Time of birth: 6:10 PM. Place of birth:Delhi, India My professional life is causing me some stress. I am thinking of changing my career to Physical Therapy since I have always been interested in the medical field. Is this the right choice for me? I have some hormonal issues and since my 5th lord Mercury is in the 8th house with Sun and mars ,I am concerned if I’ll ever be able to have kids of my own. Thank you

• #9031 Reply
      TMR

The answer is “Doubtful” since Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn have only a feeble residential strength and is afflicting the 5th house. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Regarding career, whatever career you pursue, though you may have poor job satisfaction, your returns will be good from your profession.

• #9033 Reply
      Niki

Thank you. Is navamsa chart also considered for the posibility of having children?

• #9036 Reply
      TMR

There is a composite way of evaluating the 5th house taking the divisional charts also into consideration which is explained in my articles on the blog.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #9033 in Career and posibility of having kids
Your information:

Cancel