Career and Spouse

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Respected Sir/Madam,

I would like to know about my career. I hope to be a professional athlete and compete in the 2020 Olympics (Jul 24, 2020 – Aug 9, 2020 in Tokyo, Japan) and I will be representing the United States of America. My sport is horse riding.

DOB: 05-25-2000
      TOB: 18:28 (6:28PM)
      POB: Dallas, Texas United States of America

Secondly, I would also like to know more about my spouse and his profession, age, nationality, and wealth.

Thank you.

• #29297 Reply
      TMR

You have very powerful third and sixth houses in your horoscope which indicates that you will be very successful in sports related activities and there are every possibility that you will win laurels in the next Olympic games. You will also be rich in your life getting more returns for the amount of work you put in.

Regarding your spouse, the strength of 7th house is the weakest and I do not have any reason to give you confidence in this regard.

Perhaps you can read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in to know more about how I have arrived at the above conclusion.

• #29338 Reply
      Deepak

Dear Anonymous,

you have a very good horoscope and will be quiet successful in life + will have a decent married life.

To be more precise, your Jupiter Mahadasha will start from 26/01/2019 and you will run Jupiter Antradasha till 15/03/2021. Jupiter being 3rd and 6th lord closely conjunct with Saturn in 7th house is very promising for courage, competition. Around July-Aug 2020, you will be under Sun and Moon pratyantar which promises royal favours/honors.

Simulataenously your Saturn will be in 4th house in transit (start of Sadesati) and will be fruitful as it will aspect 6th house of competition, 10th house of fame and lagna giving you stamina.

Please don’t think about marriage for now and focus on your aim. You can consider getting married during Jupiter-Venus antra starting from Aug 2026 (before that it doesn’t makes sense from maturity pov)

Deepak

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #29297 in Career and Spouse
Your information:

Cancel