Career astrology report

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Kishore Sockalingam

Dear Sir

DOB 21-06-1976
      Birth Time 2.30 am
      Birth Place – Trivandrum,Kerala

I wanted to know about my career growth & chances of traveling abroad. If so when and how long will I travel

Please advise with my Career astrology report

• #4648 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In the horoscope 4th house represents your homeland and its lord Moon which also is the significator of your mind is in the 12th house. Mars is debilitated in the 4th house and along with Saturn. Certainly there is a strong chances for you to go overseas in your horoscope and you shall get opportunities to do so, however it will not be easy for you to settle there. You have what is known as Guru Chandal dosha with Ketu and Jupiter conjoined in lagana. Jupiter is the lord of 9th house which is the bhagesh and the influence of Ketu on the 9th house and 9th lord is likely to create problems in your luck. You will get less for you you deserve, and efforts will be more than what you get. However having said that the good period starts from July 2015 when you enter the mahadasha of Sun.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #4696 Reply
      Kishore

Dear Sir

Since you mentioned “You have what is known as Guru Chandal dosha with Ketu and Jupiter conjoined in lagana. Jupiter is the lord of 9th house which is the bhagesh and the influence of Ketu on the 9th house and 9th lord is likely to create problems in your luck ”

I feel unlucky at my workplace..so please let me know the remedy for this

Kind Regards

• #4698 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The Remedies are given below

1. Put a Chandan Tilak,

2. Wear a 11 Mukhi Rushraksha Mala
      3. Wear yellow Sapphire in Gold on your right hand Index finger in Gold on Thursday Morning.

4. Give Food on Saturdays to a Dog which has more than one colour

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #4723 Reply
      Kishore

Thanks Sir. I would like to purchase 11 Mukhi Rushraksha Mala. There are lots of websites which sell. I am not sure which is genuine one.Can you please
      recommend any place in bangalore so that I can visit else online geneuine website

Kind Regards
      Kishore

• #4727 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Shri Kishore ji,

You may call me on my number 9417884861 for more details on 11 mukhi Rudraksha , what you need is not a mala but a single piece of 11 Mukhi Rudhraksha.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5082 Reply
      kishore

Dear Sir,

At present I am having problems in my career now.Not getting good work.I have tried my best to find good work within the organization.but no luck.
      There is a fear in my mind..should i look for a job change now or will I get some work.

Please advise

Kind Regards,
      Kishore

• #5084 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The period that you are going through is not smooth and likely to give you challenges ahead. Rahu in transit is in Virgo which is the 6th house in your horoscope. from their its aspects the 10th house of career. Problems on the career front are much indicated during this period and satisfaction will not be there. However the good thing is that Rahu is in its own sign Virgo in 6th house indicates that you have the capacity to fight your enemies no matter how reluctant they are to defeat you. It also indicates strong will power and determination to win by hook or crook method. You can try for a change in job but do not take any hasty decisions and try to avoid any controversies as much as possible. Change the job only after you know that you have a better thing in your hand.
      Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #4727 in Career astrology report
Your information:

Cancel