Career astrology horoscope

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Tuhin Chowdhury

Dear sir,
      Please tell me when will I get career settlement and which way should I go for. Should I go for music as my career or any job in the field of commerce ?
      Thank you.
      DOB-12/12/1990, TOB-09:15 am, POB-Burdwan,West bengal. Gender-Male.

• #900 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Tuhin,

Thanks for your visit to my forum. yes commerce line suits you very well. Moon in 10th house ruled by Venus , you will certainly gains in the finance line. Music wise you have not really ellaborated what music you do play, sign or work in band or chorus. One thing i can see from your chart is that you dont save money and spend whatever you have , that is not a good strategy and you better learn to put something behind.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #121693 Reply
      ritika charan

I am appearing for upsc prelims this year , within a month . I wanted to ask weather I’ll be able to clear the exam ?
      my D.O.B = 12 MARCH 2001 ( 3:00AM)

• #121694 Reply
      ritika charan

RESPECTED SIR ,
      I am appearing for upsc this year , within a month I have my prelims , I’m working hard , but something is fearing me up
      wanted to ask that will I get selected this year ?
      it’s my dream to be an IPS OFFICER
      family conditions aren’t well want to improve everything.

THANK YOU
      DOB = 12 MARCH 2001,,( UDAIPUR, RAJASTHAN)
      FEMALE

• #121698 Reply
      TMR

When you work for ₹100, you will have a return of ₹120 which is indicative of having a good job in future. Astrology cannot say anything about UPSC results. If we could do it, UPSC will no more be there.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #900 in Career astrology horoscope
Your information:

Cancel