career change

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      kishore s

Dear Sir
      My Name is Kishore Sockalingam. My DOB is 21-June -1976 born in Trivandrum , Kerala at 2.30 AM

I am doing ok now in my career but want to change for better prospects and outside India travel. I have started looking for a new job. please advise when this will happen

• #86541 Reply
      TMR

God had certain things in His mind when He decided you to be born in Thiruvanathpuram, the land of Padmanabha and now you want to go over to some other country since you consider Him wrong in His decision. You are happy with your career and you think that your prospects will increase if you work abroad. Astrology cannot tell you whether you will go abroad and settle down there. Yes wayside astrologers invent so many new things to please you to enrich themselves. You are born in a cardinal sign which makes you travel all over the places during the course of your life. Do not think that everyone who migrate to other countries are happy there as opposed to your motherland. Astrology can only be useful to you to know your success factor in life in the different faculties of life. Read my blog Navagraha Astrology Online which will help you understand the scope of astrology in your life.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: career change
Your information: