Career choice

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Jey

Sir
      Will getting a degree in English for ug and purusing law for pg be beneficial according to my horoscope?

I have already asked a similar question some time back to choose between engineering and law. I don’t like PCM.
      SIR kindly please tell if the above career prospect will be beneficial.

Also I dont seek detailed evaluation…I just want to know if I can puruse it or look for other career options
      Kindly help me

DOB:31/08/2001
      TOB:2PM
      POB: CHENNAI, TAMIL NADU

• #72191 Reply
      Jey

Sir the reason I’m asking similar question is because last time my mom asked the question and after reading the reply she forgot about it…. yesterday when I asked her she doesn’t remember the rply or the name she had used.
      Sir kindly guide me

• #72209 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You want to know if you can do Law as per your horoscope. What Career options are you wanting to pursue? I can guide you by having a look at your natal chart.

Regarding your previous answers, just enter birth details in the Forum search box and you should get your answers easily. Here are some of the questions you have asked previously.

Future Career Aspects

can i have Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning startup

Bhadra yoga

Body

career

Hey you have very active on this Forum 🙂 Whenever you get some time, do write few words of appreciation for the wonderful work astrologers are doing on this forum in helping people with their astrology knowledge for free.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #72244 Reply
      jey

Hello Sir,

I want to puruse ug in english and move onto doing law.
      Will it be fruitful?
      And yes I will dfinitely write about the great jobs all of your are doing.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #72191 in Career choice
Your information:

Cancel