career depression

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      preeti

Respected Deepak sir,
      my dob is 7th nov 1987, tine 3:10pm,place delhi.
      sir despite of getting masters degree in science and excellent academic record I have not cleared a single competitive exam till now. please tell me when will i get career satisfaction. im married. and everyday im living in a guilt of not returning anything to my parents for providing me education and fulfilling my wishes. I am preparing for civil service exams.
      please guide. your time will be sincerely appreciated.

• #32071 Reply
      TMR

You will certainly end up in a good job latest by mid 2019 or earlier. Definitely you will succeed in one of the competitive examinations by UPSC

• #32079 Reply
      Deepak

Preeti,

thanks for sharing your query and great to hear your pious intentions of doing something for your parents. You have an excellent horoscope career wise and you will surely rise in life (Jupiter-Mars aspect makes you determined and courageous as well).

You are under Rah-Ven period from 21/4/2015. Venus is the only planet in your horoscope which is not well placed as its in 8th house in Chalit (as functional malefic) in nakshatra of Saturn with Sun as sublord thereby showing bad combinations for career. Rah-Venus ends on 21/4/2018 and you will breathe a sigh of relief.

Rahu-Sun period starting from 21/4/2018 till 15/3/2019 is an excellent time to ace any competitive government exam as Sun is well placed in nakshatra of career lord Jupiter with Jupiter as sublord. Rahu-Moon from 15/3/2019 to 13/9/2020 is also decent time.

Forget the bad period and put in your 200% preparation wise to make best use of coming time.

Chanting hanuman chalisa will help from meditation and focus point of view.

God Bless you with success,
      Astrologer Deepak

• #32082 Reply
      preeti

Respected TMR Sir and Deepak sir, thank you so much for analysis and your kind words of encouragement. this will really boost me.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #32071 in career depression
Your information:

Cancel