Career Dilemma

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Ishaan Rathour

Firstly, thanks for providing a platform to share our concerns.

I’m concern about my career as it’s going really hard time for me. I completed my under graduation in June 2017. In 2014,i got admission in ranked college but due to some uncertain events i have to go to college(never heard it’s name)) in some solitude place and i completed my 3 years under graduation from there.From August 2017, I decided to Go for MBA (post graduation) and preparing for competitive entrance exams but in Jan 2018, when results were out, they were horrible and not expected. Now, March 14, 2018, I’m completely hopeless and don’t know where my life is taking me towards. I request please help me out and guide me what are possible consequences/opportunities awaiting for me.

Details:

Name: Ishaan Rathour
      Date of Birth: 02 Jan,1996
      Time: 16:23 (Time Zone:+5:30)
      Place: New Delhi, India

• #43663 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are passing through the mahadasha of Rahu and antardasha of Saturn. You are also passing through the period of Shani Dhaiya. This is going to be a difficult phase and you need to pull up your socks incase you want to reach anywhere. You will have amazing plans, but the implementation will be slow. Rahu will bring obstacles and Saturn will bring delays. Therefore you can only get close to what you want if you are determined, sincere and honest in your work.

MBA does suit you very much. This is one of the good options for you. You should Read Hanuman Chalisa Daily for benefits.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Career Dilemma
Your information: