Career & foreign settlement

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Snehal

Hello sir,
      Want to know about my career as lost interest & not able to focus on anything.going through mild depression. Tried pearl gemstone also. Want to know I will settle in US or go back to India
      Dob -25 march 1983
      Time- 05:45 pm
      Place- Kalyan , Maharashtra
      Thanks

• #38615 Reply
      JVS Rao

Dear Snehal
      Good days for you from 18-01-2018. You will find happiness in your job. Pearl is not useful to you. Even though Moon is in the 11th house, it is applying 12th house and signifying 8th house also.
      Moon in the star of Mercury lord of 2 and 11 in 7th. That is good. But Moon in the sub of Rahu in 10th. That is also good. But that Rahu is in the star of Mars in 8th. The final result is tensions and uneasiness through the people you deal with, in the monetary aspect. No job satisfaction. Chances of minor accidents are there upto 18-01-2018.
      Hence I suggest you to remove the PEARL which is not at all useful to you. The wavering will disappear.
      Again your mind is involved in one of your beloved ones from 2015.
      Saturn bhukti is from 18-01-2018. You can enjoy all good results.

• #38624 Reply
      Snehal

Thank u sir. What about setting in USA ? I am here with my husband.

• #38633 Reply
      Hemanth

Presently you will face few tensions for sometime you are having good chances to settle in foreign as per my calculations you will get rid of depression and tension in 2 mid of this year.
      Some suggestions to overcome trouble.
      Chant Aditya hrudyam daily.
      Chant Vishnu sahasranama stotram daily.

All the best.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #38615 in Career & foreign settlement
Your information:

Cancel