Career/ graduate job

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Jessie

Hello
      I am in my final year of my degree studying Law/ Commerce, majoring in marketing.
      I wish to pursue my career in law. My grade average is very poor because my mind has been focused on other things and I suffer from depression and anxiety, so for the last 5 years, I haven’t been very focused. It wasn’t until this year, so my second last yr of my degree I realised how important studies are and how hard it is to find a job in the area of law. I still have one more year to pull up my socks and improve my grades. I have been told I will do very well career wise especially in the area of law ( can someone confirm this? )

So my query is, what does my chart say about my career? Will I find a a job ok despite the poor grades? And exactly when will I expect my first graduate job?
      Expected graduation is end of 2016

Is there any sign of study abroad travel in the area of 2016?

30th Jan 1994
      10:30 PM
      Nahan, Himachal Pradesh, India

• #12808 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope I see that your lagan lord and 10th house lord is Mercury, 10th house is house of career and mercury is the planet of speech, is in the 6th house which is the house of court / legal and conjoined with Saturn the planet of justice. There is no denying that your horoscope promises a good career in Law.
      Your focusing has been destroyed by the fact that Rahu in Transit is in Virgo that is the lagan and will be there till January 2016. Thereafter it will move into Leo bringing you much needed relief from your problems. You will be entering the Rahu mahadasha soon, Rahu is debilitated in your horoscope, therefore you should keep doing the Rahu remedies to benefit during this period.

1. Read Hanuman Chalisa Daily

2. Recite Rahu Mantra “Om Raam Rahuve Namaha” 108 times daily

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Career/ graduate job
Your information: