• Author
      prasanthi

Sir
      Dob 18/06/1993
      Time 10:10 am
      Place ramachandrapuram, AP
      I am currently working in IT sector.
      I am not satisfied with my job.
      I feel so restless here and everyday starts with a fear and ends with fear.
      I can’t be in a situation like this.please say which field suits me best and when can I get a new job.

• #12727 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I will give you a brief about your horoscope, your rising sign is Leo. That makes you confident, highly energetic and a person who likes to live life his / her way. Lion is your symbol there you prefer your own world and like your authority. You can never work under someone for long as you are a person who likes to prove your worth more than anything else and when you don’t get that you feel frustrated and unsatisfied.

Mars in your lagan makes you mangalik, not good position for anyone. As the person tents to become short tempered and can say things which he / she may regret later but once it can really spoil things. Therefore you always need to keep a close control over what you speak and how and when.

Another thing, there is Ketu in the 10th house with Moon, forming the Chander Gharan dosha. Rahu in the 4th house forms the pitra dosha. Rahu and Ketu are debilitated. I presume your working in the IT sector is good for you as lagan lord Sun and Mercury in the 11th house will make you highly logical, intelligent.

The present period that you are doing does not seem to be very fruitful. The mahadasha of Rahu and antardasha of Saturn is not good till April 2018. I strongly feel that you do not think of changing your line rather stick with it and if possible add more career related course and training to enhance your knowledge. I feel there would be better opportunities coming after June 2016. Just keep yourself focused and keep working hard you will get your due.

Lots of Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Vedic Astrologer

• #12732 Reply
      prasanthi

Thnq so much sir. Is there any remedy or mantra that can make me feel better and keep me off from frustration. Because I am really not liking my situation Sir.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #12727 in career guidance
Your information:

Cancel