Career Guidance

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Rahul Singh

Respected Guruji,

I am rahul…i have done engineering….but not working now….i had given IAS exam in 2013 but didnt get success….i am preparing again for 2014 exam….how are my chances of success in it? How is my future career ahead? Right now i am unemployed and not having very good finance condition. 2014 ias will be my last attempt.
      Pls answer my query….ur answer will give me help for preparation.

My details-

DOB- 8 sept 1984
      place- varanasi (UP)
      time- 21:02 (9:02 pm)

pls do reply.

thanking you.

Regards,

rahul

• #3379 Reply
      rahul singh

Thanks a lot sir. for ur reply.
      Sir I am planning to write the civil services exam again this year…how are my chances of success in it?

• #3391 Reply
      TMR

You get the scientific evaluation of your horoscope done by https://astrologymag.com/scientific-evaluation-of-a-horoscope#more-2302 and you can use the Add Cart button at the end to avail of this paid service.

• #3378 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In your Horoscope Saturn rules the 10th house and Saturn is exalted in the 7th house. Strong chances are that you will do your own work and get success in it. Sun the karka for Govt and also profession is debilitated in the Navamsha chart. Venus the lord of second and seventh house is debilitated in Natal chart and also Moon in the Navamsha chart. You are presently in the main period of Jupiter and the sub period of Venus. The period especially till June 2017 is not very promising, although some some improvement will be felt after July 2016. Chances of job are not very strong in your horoscope and you should eventually plan your own work only. Long term your career is good, but initially struggle and hard work seems likely. You will be much well placed after the 34th year of birth.

You can read more about 10th house of career in Astrology from the link below.

Career Astrology – Knowing profession through 10th house

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #3379 in Career Guidance
Your information:

Cancel