Career health and marriage

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      tas

Hello sir, I’m currently studying in Civil Engineering.My studies will be completed in 1.5 years.Despite working hard my results are not as I expected.Meanwhile my family is worried about my underweight and says it’s hard to find suitor for such a black and skinny girl .They are worried about my marriage and career as well.I try my best to ignore these discouraging things but sometimes can’t get over it.Please tell me what is in store for me.
      DOB : 15 August,1995
      POB: Dhaka,Bangladesh
      Time:19.00 (7pm) no daylight saving
      Sex:female

• #28452 Reply
      tas

Please reply anybody

• #28455 Reply
      J V S RAO

Dear TAS
      You need not worry about your marriage. You will be wedded after 17-01-2018 in Sun sub period which is upto 16-03-2018 only, if not in Moon sub period within 20-06-2018. The marriage would be fixed after 26th October 2017 with a boy not among your close relatives and already known to your family.
      Not only in studies but also in every aspect what you propose you can not do it in time or the expected result you can not get in time. Even in marriage also one alliance may miss and another alliance may be fruitful. Without tensions you can not finish any thing. In the successive attempts only you get success.
      Even though your complexion is black, you are very calm going and disciplined girl, having strong determination in heart.
      After 21-07-2019, you will get a government job. The almighty will definitely help you.
      Good Luck
      JVS Rao
      ([email protected])

• #28488 Reply
      tas

Thank you sir for your reply.
      I have always wanted to settle abroad and not even thinking about government jobs.Isn’t there any possibility of settling abroad?

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #28488 in Career health and marriage
Your information:

Cancel