Career Help

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anil Kumar

After my father’s death in Dec 2015 I moved back from my then job location Pune to Hyderabad to be with my mom. There were a lot of personal disturbances and I was surrounded by issues at my workplace too. Inspite of being a very dedicated and good performer at work I left my job. Around Feb 8th, 2017 I invested a huge amount into a business service that caters govt schools. The project is an govt project and and has an advance layout. All the documentations are done and work order released but the advance amount has still not been released. These are my details:

08/03/1984
      12:12 PM (afternoon)
      Place of birth: Visakhapatnam
      Bharani 4 padam
      Mesha Raasi

Will I see success in this project and if yes by when can I expect the funding to start.

• #30248 Reply
      TMR

Our govt. does not work on the basis of astrological evaluations and you are only one part of the contract. Astrology cannot answer such questions which are in the nature of a speculation. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in to get a better insight into astrology. The govt. does not pay for oxygen cylinders delivered to hospitals which has led to more than 70 loss of life in Gorakhpur. How could you take such risks with govt. related projects.

As per your horoscope your house of gains is very weak as opposed to your career house. And you have many enemies in life due to a poor 6th house. In this case you have speculated and it is not advisable for you to take such risks. You should have consulted us before you took up such a decision. Now it is too late for any useful suggestions.

• #30281 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Anil,

thanks for sharing your details. Such questions are best seen by prashna/horary as its a specific business venture but some thoughts (your time of birth shud be spot on as +-5 mins changes the outcome alot)

* You are under Rahu Mahadasha from 12/7/2009 and Rahu is placed in star of Moon with Saturn as sublord. Though Rahu in 12th house gives sudden troubles but it has good combination for career overall post hardwork

* Since early this year, you started antradasha of MErcury running till 11/1/2020 (karaka of business) which is your lagna lord, placed with Sun in 9th house. So it took you to business/venture with government. Since Mercury is combust via Sun, it becomes weak to give full results

* Sun placed in 9th house, Moon placed in 11th house and powerful Jupiter in center will give you success in govt related fields.

Time seems bright till 2027 except Rah-Ven period from 28/1/2021 to 29/1/2024 as Venus is badly placed with not so good combinations.

Transit of Jupiter in Libra in Sep 2017 and Saturn to Saggitarius in Oct 2017 should bring relief to you and push things forward.

Strengthening Mercury will bring peace and courage to take right decisions

God Bless,
      Astrologer Deepak

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #30281 in Career Help
Your information:

Cancel