Career horoscope by date of birth

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Basu

Last year I lost my job, then I decided to start consultancy on my own. I was told that Jupiter in my horoscope chart is very good, hence good for starting new. But progress is very poor, feeling stuck, in whatever activities I have taken up. I am really worried about my decision. Is my decision right, when can I see any improvement?

Thanks in advance

DOB – 13-07-1977
      Time – 12.30 noon
      Place of birth – Mysore
      presently at Bangalore

• #3060 Reply
      TMR

Your sixth house with a strength of 36.88% signifying Enemies, Indebtedness etc. is not very potent in your horoscope and therefore you will have many people in your life putting spokes in your life, there will be instances of indebtedness etc. in your life. Some people are working in the background against your prospering. Beware of them.

You have a generally good horoscope, your career house has a strength of 61.51%, but the house of gains therefrom has only a strength of 46.24%. However your second house indicating wealth etc. is quite strong with 69.61%.

Incidentally what type of consultancy you are doing? And what are your expertise?

• #3062 Reply
      Basu

Dear TMR Sir,

Thanks for your help. I’m into Manpower Consultancy. Please let me know if I can get success should I remain in this line or should I find a job only.
      regards,

Basu

• #3087 Reply
      TMR

In manpower consultancy you naturally will have tough competition and a poor sixth house is not going to help you. I would recommend to use your expertise in related jobs like HR Management or Public relations with a company or group if possible.

• #3090 Reply
      priyanka

sir
      im priyanka
      3-3-1991
      7-30 pm
      mumbai
      can iget placed in banks

• #3091 Reply
      TMR

If you have the necessary qualifications you can certainly get into banks. Astrology is not needed for such answers. And astrology can never tell you that you will be placed in banks.

• #3092 Reply
      ppp

You will get married before April 2015 though the decision and the person with whom to marry will be decided much earlier. As to her looks, you will like her when you see her for the first time. You have a pass mark for your 7th house and therefore you will be happy with your marriage.
      name prashant
      date 24/12/1986.
      time 3:25am
      delhi
      aapne ne kaha gurji marry will decided much earlier please tell when i meet or get . please tell me and i cant get any job when i get job . i have done mba in banking and finance. please tell

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #3062 in Career horoscope by date of birth
Your information:

Cancel