Career-Job

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author
      Prem Prakash

When I will get the job.
      My data: Male, dob 08 April 1956, tob 11.55 AM (Noon), pob Rohtak/India.

Thank you so much.

• #4608 Reply
      TMR

You are already 58 years old and you mean to say that you never had a job in your life. Then how were you able to get your daily intake of food. I am sure not by begging!

A job in astrology only means a career to earn your living without which you would not have survived so far. We are all living in Karmakanda and each one of us have to do some work or other. We cannot sleep away all the 24 hours of the day even if you want to.

You possibly have mistaken a job as one where you are being employed under someone who gives you a salary. Doing your own job like Agriculture, business of your own etc. are also indicative of a career. Why begging also is a career for many some are organised begging and some begging for alms to survive on a day to day basis.

Your question is not well understood.

• #4619 Reply
        Prem Prakash

Respected Sir,
        I was having a good job overseas. My job contract complete on 31 January 2014. Since, than no earnings for me. I did apply a number of jobs overseas and hoping to have one good job for me.

When I will get the good job? My data: Male, dob 08 April 1956, tob 11.55 AM (Noon), pob Rohtak/India.

Thank you so much for your assistance.
        Prem Prakash

• #4611 Reply
      H

Hii there…
      My date of birth is 21st oct 1992
      I have done my bachelor’s through s check olarship thank god… but now further studjes are damn costly for me… I have got a job but due to some documentation…its stuck…feels like evrrything is stuck…I cant study further… job hasnt started… god knws why I am so stuck..nor I can join anything as anytime call for work can come and I have to start.
      I wanted to know are there any hopes I can keep of studying further?
      By astro is there a way to find out if I can study further?

• #4612 Reply
      H

Time of birth is 00:40am at 20th midnight

• #4613 Reply
      TMR

What does H stands for? Why so secretive about your name or nickname? Or are you lazy in typing more number of characters. If so you know the reason why you are stuck everywhere.

• #4614 Reply
      Heetali Mehta

Its not laziness, I am stuck due to some company documentation.
      Could you advice me if I will be studying further? Or are there chances I can do further studies?
      Please let me knw. Thank you

• #4616 Reply
      TMR

You have still not given the place of birth.

• #4617 Reply
      Heetali Mehta

Gujrat dhoraji

• #4618 Reply
      TMR

Your Moon, mars and Mercury are very weak as detailed below.

Planet Residential Strength Good % Bad% Nature

Sun 62.78 10.90 89.10 Malefic
      Moon 5.12 45.50 43.53 Benefic
      Mars 5.04 35.78 35.31 Benefic
      Mercury 5.90 61.75 27.76 Benefic
      Jupiter 92.72 32.82 55.10 Malefic
      Venus 87.08 29.23 63.24 Malefic
      Saturn 42.63 54.88 26.88 Benefic
      Rahu 32.75 35.78 35.31 Benefic
      Kethu 32.75 29.23 63.24 Malefic

These have resulted in a poor 2nd house with a strength of 23.70 and 4th house with a 30% strength which causes all the impediments.

I personally think that your future for higher studies are not that bright. It would be better to seek proper career opportunities in which you will definitely succeed since you have a moderate strength for your career house.

Anyway let us wait for the effects of the recent transits of Jupiter and Rahu/Kethu. Recite Narayanakavacham daily which you can download from the internet. Also read my articles on this site.

• #4620 Reply
      TMR

I presume with the end of Kethu dasa, you have completed your career life. Your next Venus period of 20 years, I think you should retire and lead a life more involved in spirituality rather than doing active jobs with lot of responsibility and strain. Your Venus has only 14% residential strength which could put you into lot of strain if you pursue an active career. That may be the reason for your inability to get a good job once over again. I would suggest you do some chotta-motta job around and spend the rest of life peacefully. 58 years is a ripe age for retirement.

• #4625 Reply
      Prem Prakash

Dear Sir,
      Thank you so much for your suggestion. I have some loan which I have to pay. However, I will try to follow your advice.

Best regards,
      Prem

• #4627 Reply
      Lipika

Hi sir,
      My date of birth is 16 July 1982. Time of birth is 2.20 am(friday), birth place puri ( Orissa ). My question is when I’ll get a job or I can’t get a job in my life time.How will my rahu mahadasa will?

Thanks
      Lopa

• #4629 Reply
      TMR

You will get a job certainly before March 2016 and your career house is fairly strong. The Rahu mahadasa beginning might not be that satisfactory but when Jupiter Antardasa sets in you will be ok.

• #4724 Reply
      Lipika

Thank you so much Guruji. I really like your post.

• #4736 Reply
      Rahul

Hello Sir,

Please tell what is written in my career. I am currently un-employed.

2 jan 1990
      2:55 PM
      Moradabad, India
      male

Thank you

• #4738 Reply
      TMR

Your career house will start around the end of this year. Saturn and Moon are the significators of your career which apart from other things rules Agriculture and Water. Perhaps you will become a good planter or agriculturist with a reasonably good earning potential. Are you a Landlord by any chance?

• #4750 Reply
      Prasun

Sir,

06.09.1986, 18:51, Delhi

Sir, presently going through mental agony? Any solution.
      Can I become Crorepati?

Warm Regards

• #4752 Reply
      TMR

It is a foolish concept that becoming a crorepati can bring you mental happiness. Look at Vijay Mallayya. Read all my articles on http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/. You have yet to see life in its real perspective. Many of my clients are very rich, but they have no happiness and that is why they have to come and consult me with many of their pathetic problems.

• #4753 Reply
      prasun

Sir,

Fully agreed.

I requested you two diff questions

1. Mental agony in present time, I m going through, any solution to that?

2. Can I become crorepati in future.

Warm regards

• #4755 Reply
      TMR

I thought your mental agony is on account of not being a Crorepati. My answer would have sufficed for both the questions. Perhaps you should raise this question with Amitab Bachan who will be in a better position to answer this.

As per your horoscope you have a first class horoscope with 61% strength and will enjoy life to that extent. And possibly your current mental agony is due to the affliction of Moon which is a malefic in your horoscope. This period of agony (2013 Jan to July 2014) will be over in another few days time including the cooling off period.

Should you require a detailed scientific evaluation you will have to come through Premium/Paid services.

• #6935 Reply
      Ivanna

Coming bad permutations. Excites the next question. Interchangeable I work in the coming year and place of residence?
      Sincerely yours, Ivanna
      _______
      I was born on 16.05.1991 at 13:30. Country of birth of Belarus, Brest

Thank you so much

Viewing 20 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #4620 in Career-Job
Your information:

Cancel