Career & Marriage

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Dinesh

I am looking for change into another company ? Can i know when it take place ?Is there is any chances of going to abroad ? When would my marriage take place ?

Details

Date of Birth :- March 21st 1988
      Time of Birth :- 7:21 pm
      Place of Birth :- Eluru, Andhra Pradesh

• #5546 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In your horoscope Mercury is closely conjoined in the Rahu and Ketu axis which aspect the 12th house. Chances of overseas journey are very much indicated in your horoscope and the chances could be close as 2015. Put desired efforts to reap benefits. Marriage house is not satisfactory in your horoscope. You have Sun in the 7th house, 7th lord Jupiter in the 8th and the 7th house is in the Papkatri Yoga. Matching of the horoscope will be very important for marital happiness. Strong chances of marriage are before the 30th year of birth.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5548 Reply
      Dinesh

Sir,

Is there is any chances of pursuing higher education in abroad ? or company has to sent me abroad ?

• #5550 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Certainly you can look at higher education as well.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5553 Reply
      Dinesh

Sir,
      Coming to my marriage can you predict Love Marriage or Arranged Marriage ?

• #5554 Reply
      Dinesh

How is my horoscope in terms of marriage and relationships?

• #5556 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I have already discussed that Malefics are very prominent in your 7th house and likely to give your marital problems. If you want o know the details regarding its effect on your life and like you are asking love or arrange marriage and the nature, character of your spouse and other questions, please have a look at the Paid Service. These services we charge because they contain lots of Answers and also repeat questions.

PAID SERVICES

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #5546 in Career & Marriage
Your information:

Cancel