Career & Marriage

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      swapnil

Dear Sir/Ms,

I have faced a lot of setbacks in my studies since 2000. Also I could not manage to get a direction/job as far as career is concerned. Tried my hand at business but did not materialize.Finally, I am pursuing a course in IT Certification of international stature. Will be appearing for the exam in coming August. Can you please guide with right time to appear for this exam & job prospects.

Date of Birth : 28th Nov 1984
      Place of Birth : Amravati Maharashtra
      Time of Birth : 23hr 20min

Thanks & Regards,
      Swapnil

• #17548 Reply
      swapnil

Also I don’t have any motivation or focus left these days. And because of it I am spending most of my days doing nothing.

Please help.

• #17556 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Swapnil,

Many times in life when we are drifting without walking on a proper path, and unable to decide which way to go, we just keep wondering. As I see from your horoscope you are also doing the same thing. At present you have Rahu in lagan conjoined with 5th lord Jupiter which gives you big plans but unfortunately execution is less and you lose hope. To achieve something in life you do not need money, you do not need education, you only need to be passionate about it. When you are passionate about something you eat with it, you Drink with it and live with it. It is truly a romance that you have to build with it. Trust me it is the only and sure way to success. If you are passionate then you do not sit idle and do nothing, you keep working and working towards it. It only gets you a better and smart professional.

I can give you many example like Dhirubhai Ambani, Gill Gates who had nothing but a fire a passion that took them to greater heights.

I feel that you ask yourself what you want to do in life. If it is the IT certification that you want , then just think about it. Do not drift from one boat to another boat, you must have heard that people who sail on many boats drown. And As I can see from your horoscope, you do have good horoscope, which can achieve a lot in your life, but through your own efforts. Therefore hold yourself firmly and do not let small disappointments bother you in life and march ahead.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #17560 Reply
      swapnil

Thank you so much sir for your encouraging words.
      Could you please guide me with wedding (asin time frame/year) & married life.
      Thanks again

• #17577 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your 7th house is ruled by Saturn, which means that marriage will be late. Saturn is exalted in your horoscope. Venus the karka for marriage is in the 5th house with 5th lord Jupiter and 2nd lord Mercury. Your marital life should be good despite late. Doing a horoscope matching will be important for marital happiness.

Wear Ruby on your right hand ring finger for gains.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #17548 in Career & Marriage
Your information:

Cancel