Anvesh

Dear sir
      Dob. 16 March 1987
      Time. 12 pm
      Place. Vijayawada, andhra Pradesh
      Name. Durga Anvesh..
      male..
      unmarried

Please predict on my career, marriage and marriage partner.

TMR

You will have a career which when you work for 100 units, your returns will be only 80 units worth. And the house of luck is also not potent enough. You will get a start in 2018 end in your field of expertise and soon after you will get married too which will be happy enough though she will be very demanding. Read my blog on how to make your marriage successful.

Anvesh

Could you please predict …
      Of which part of place does she belong to..
      Excact marriage time
      And also

I’m working as an English teacher…could I succeed in this field?

TMR

Being a teacher, you should know that astrology cannot predict the type of questions you have asked. Obviously you are no good as an English teacher since the way you have framed the question is erroneous. Find it out for yourself!

Astrology cannot predict anything about the future. When you go to a doctor, what does he do? He gets all the medical lab reports and scanning reports and with such data, he comes to certain conclusions using logic and his medical knowledge and works out the possible diagnosis of the disease. He cannot predict exactly what is the disease by just looking at the patient. And from then on it is an elimination process by trial and error in the course of which the patient may get cured if his diagnosis is correct.

In a similar way astrology can only evaluate the strength or potency of the planets and houses which provide certain indications like Road Signs help the motorist in being warned about the road ahead. He cannot remove such obstacles ahead and then proceed. Instead he takes caution and take suitable actions as may be necessary like he slows down and be vigilant to ward off the obstacles lying ahead.

If astrology could predict the place of your future bride and give her vital statistics etc. we could even tell you her name, address and mobile number to make things easier for you.

You can read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in to get an insight into the scope of astrology in life. Wayside astrologers have killed this science by predicting meaningless future events in one’s life and thus mislead the people as has been done in your case also which is well reflected in your questions asked.

Anvesh

Thank you so much for your prompt reply.Could you please elaborate your prediction, i.e.”You will get a start in 2018 end in your field of expertise and soon after you will get married.”?

Regards
      Anvesh

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Career, marriage and marriage partner’ is closed to new replies.