Career – Need suggestion

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Mohan

Dear Sir,

I am expected to graduate in Jan, 2016 in my MBA program from the United States. Can you please advice me where do I look for career either in India or USA?

Regards,

Mohan

• #8699 Reply
      Mohan

Dear Sir,

I am expected to graduate from MBA program in the United States in Jan, 2016. Can you please advice me where shall I try for the job either in India or USA?

Dob: 23, june, 1989

Time: 10:44 am
      City: Coimbatore, India

Mohan

• #8702 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You should try for a job in US and it would be better for you if you get it, however as Mars the yogakarka planet in your horoscope is debilitated in the 12th house, it would not be easy.

Read Hanuman Chalisa daily

Worship Lord Hanuman will bring you gains

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8717 Reply
      Mohan

Dear Astrologer,

You are right. It is too hard for getting a job in US and especially in marketing then visa issues. You will be surprised to hear that I am already reading hanuman chalisa daily.

Can I return to India? are there chances that I might move to someother country afterwards? it looks 99% impossible in US to get a job with work visa.

Mohan

• #8722 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes I feel that you would be much better away from your home land as per your horoscope, therefore you can look at some other country as well as a option. Even you can join an Indian company who can send you overseas on assignment. Doing the Hanuman Chalisa would help you enormously therefore always do it.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #8702 in Career – Need suggestion
Your information:

Cancel