Career of Husband

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Rosalind Gomes

Hi:
      My husband’s DOB is 3 November, 1958
      TOB: 6:00 am
      POB: Calcutta, India

He is going through a very bad phase regarding his career and earnings. His confidence is getting eroded and he is unable to understand what to do. He wants to do some business but is unsure what to do. He works in a private company earning a very meager salary but works at least 9-10 hours per day.
      Can you provide a solution for this situation? Should he start a business or should he continue in a job. He has applied for his US citizenship which he will get by the end of this year.
      Thanks so much.

• #10724 Reply
      Ramachandran

Where is he now working. In US or India?

• #10726 Reply
      Rosalind Gomes

He is working in USA and we have been living here for the last 5 years.

• #10727 Reply
      Ramachandran

What sort of business he is contemplating? This information is also required to evaluate whether he can do a successful business. In his horoscope Sun, Saturn, Mars and Mercury are totally powerless and that could be the reason for his not doing well in career and consequent financial weakness. If at all you plan to do a business, it should be spearheaded by you if you have a good career house in your horoscope. For that you should know the Date and time of birth fairly accurate.

• #10732 Reply
      Rosalind Gomes

My DOB is April 5 1971 at Howrah in West Bengal at 2:15am. He was thinking of opening a bakery but I am a little scared of him taking a risk. Would you be able to suggest any business for him? I work in finance and am also completing a degree in Interior Desiging in the next 6 months to start a side-business in consultation.
      Thank you so much.

• #10734 Reply
      TMR

Perhaps he can teach his field of expertise to students and those who need such knowledge. In any type of business, he is very unlikely to succeed since income will be less than the expenditure. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in if interested in a detailed scientific evaluation.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #10724 in Career of Husband
Your information:

Cancel