Career Outlook

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Rohan Rajagopal

Dear Sir,

I am worried about my career outlook after my MBA. Currently, I am pursuing my MBA Marketing from the USA and will be graduating in May, 2016. Please tell how the career outlook post May, 2016. Shall I try for job in the US or move back to India?

Time: 10:44 am
      DOB: 23/06/1989
      Place: Coimbatore

Rohan

• #11092 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are in the mahadasha of Jupiter and antardasha of Saturn. As per your horoscope you have 9th lord Mars which is your bhagesh in the 12th house and debilitated. Therefore your strong desire is to settle overseas, however as Mars is debilitated it is going to be difficult and certainly not easy. The period of Jupiter and Saturn is inimical and the period till April 2017 is not going to bring you results below expectations.

1. You should read Hanuman Chalisa Daily

2. Avoid Non Veg and Alcohol on Tuesdays and Thursdays

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11119 Reply
      Rohan Rajagopal

Dear Navneeth Ji,

Many thanks for your response. Shall I then move back to India after May, 2016? Because, continuing studies further until April, 2017 is very expensive. Will I not get a job in that entire period?

I am very worried Navneetji. Please help.

Thanks,

Rohan

• #11127 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As I can see things are not going to be easy, however you should certainly try in USA or another place. Can be in some other country. Your future is better away from your home.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #11119 in Career Outlook
Your information:

Cancel