Career prediction

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Akanksha Sharma

Dear Sir,
      I want to know that is there any chance of getting government job in my kundali or I should go for a business.
      Details
      Akanksha Sharma
      DOB 21 May 1989
      Time 8:15 AM
      Place Delhi

• #12416 Reply
      Akanksha Sharma

Sir, Please reply…I am eagerly waiting for your response

• #12432 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The possibility of getting a low level Govt job are very much there. What I mean by Low level Govt job are Banks, insurance, Railways others department which are owned fully or partially by Govt. Things will not be easy, as your bhagyastan is ruled by Saturn and Rahu is posited there. Saturn gives results after lot of hard work. therefore keep trying and put sincere efforts to get the favourable results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12451 Reply
      Akanksha Sharma

Ok sir….what u will suggest me to do. I am 26 years old and want to settle in my life

• #12453 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Start focusing on your goals and work towards them. As Indicated earlier Saturn is the Karmic planet and lord of your Bhagyastan, which is the lord of Destiny. Saturn is the planet of hard work, sincerity and determination. You need to work on all these things and surely Saturn will pay you back with rewards.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12469 Reply
      Nisha

Hello

I would like to ask a question about my younger sister.

She has been struggling for the last 3 years and has not been doing well in her studies and is suffering from low self esteem.

She gets angry a lot and is not sure about what she want to do in her life.
      We always encourage her to finish what she starts but she is always scared of working hard and wants to quit.

Any advise? What career would be suitable for her?

8:09am
      Oct 9 1997
      Toronto Canada

• #12480 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your younger sister is born on Cusp that is the time when sign are changing. You have given the time as 08:09 AM with that she is Libra ascendant, and with 08:08 , just moving back a minute she becomes Virgo. Totally different personality. Therefore kindly confirm the time of birth.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #12453 in Career prediction
Your information:

Cancel