Career Prediction as per horoscope

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Rosy

Kindly give me a detailed reading regarding which field would be the most beneficial for me to choose as my career.
      Date of birth-16/02/1994
      Time of birth-17:00
      Place- Guwahati, Assam.
      Thank you.

• #37497 Reply
      TMR

If you are interested in a detailed reading you can come through Paid Consultation after reading through my blog Navagraha Astrology online

• #37499 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

looking at your Horoscope, we see you would have a great career and you will do extremely well both in something creative and in management and business related fields. You can also achieve success if you choose your career in engineering or medicine. Your chart promises success but the gains would be gradual and therefore as you grow, your career would only be better. Wish you all the best in your life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #37506 Reply
      Rosy

Thank you for the insight.It has somewhat cleared up the air of confusion.However, two astrologer in the past had predicted the administrative field would bring me suceess.What is the frequency when compared to the above fields?

• #37507 Reply
      Rosy

And rosy is not my real name by the way if you are taking my name into account.

• #37509 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes, Administration is very much like management, so it does suit you. No Im not taking your name into consideration.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #37563 Reply
      geeta Balse

my son has done BE and MS but struggled to get a job at the moment doing a small job. facing lots of obstacles in everything he wants to do. at
      present preparing for civil services exam. will he be able to succeed ? when is good time going to start for him. he is too stressed. Kindly give some solution if possible. DOB:22.11.89 Time: 10.27pm Bangalore

• #37663 Reply
        Rosy (not real)

Can I opt for a career in acting since it belongs to a creative field as well?

• #37574 Reply
      TMR

Till 2027, he is running Rahu Mahadasa which has a net strength of 1.27% and this is what is causing all his obstacles. The next mahadasa of Jupiter has a benefic strength of 76.84% when he will shine in everything. 2019/2020 will be the worst time in his life time when Kethu antardasa will be ruling which has a strength of 1.23% malefic.

Full details of all his planets and houses will be available with Paid Consultation after reading my blog Navagraha Astrology online

• #37664 Reply
      Rosy (not real)

Can I opt for a career in the acting since it belongs to a creative field as well?

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #37574 in Career Prediction as per horoscope
Your information:

Cancel