Career problem

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      riya

sir, i m making a new post suggested my the moderators here…

my DOB: 28/03/88 Time: 9:15 PM, city: panchkula or ambala (haryana),
      can u tell me abt my carrier. m jst working as a time pass & not even earning that much. i always wanted 2 work in a govt. bank bt didnt clear any paper. i was suggested to look for prvt jobs. so how will be my carrier in future… still at this age, its very sad 2 say that i dont have any proper profession/field which i can continue 2 get a job. so i m tensed wat 2 do nd will i ever b able 2 earn a gud salary..
      Thanks.

• #7933 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You have Sun which is the lord of the house of gains in the 6th house which is the house of competition and Sun in the 6th house aspects the 10th house which is the house of profession. Sun aspect on the 10th house should give your benefits from the Govt. Therefore you should try again, this time with much efforts and why only banking, you can try other areas in the Govt. You have exalted but weak Mars thats is why you do things in between. Read Hanuman Chalisa daily and visit Hanuman temple every Tuesdays. You have a good career , just follow what you want to do in life and surely you will succeed.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #7937 Reply
      riya

thanx sir fr replying…
      nd abt my marriage..?? wen it will be..?? how will b my would be’s nature?? will he b short tempered as me..

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #7933 in Career problem
Your information:

Cancel