Career Progression

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Pallav Soni

Dear Sir,

I am currently working in a US Based MNC. I am in india only. Life is going normal.
      But the problem is i am a very junior person in the organisation, but i am doing the work of an manager level and i am an engineer only. Although i am doing good, but my earning is very less.

Due to this i am looking for jobs in middle east region. I have been trying since last 3 months to get a good job in middle east. But nothing seems to be coming up.

So, please look into my kundli and kindly let me know when i can go to middle east for job purpose.
      And pls tell me, how my future looks.

Name : Pallav Soni
      DOB : 3rd Aug 1993
      Birth Time : 18:35
      Birth Place : Ballia, U.P, India

TMR

For the time being people are trying to come back from the middle east back to India since due to VAT and other recessive tendencies people are being returned to their home countries. Suggest this is not the ideal time to try in the gulf countries.

Looking at your horoscope your income from career is poorer than the amount of work done. Your 10th Lord is powerful when the lord of gains is powerless.

You must mentally adjust to such situations primarily because the foundation of your horoscope is as such in those two departments.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Career Progression’ is closed to new replies.