Career Progression

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Soni

Dear Sir,

I am an engineer passout last year. I was working in a company earlier but recently left in the month of june’17 since i got a better job in another company.
      This job is far better than the previous one. But the problem is, the profile which i have got is higly technical and is very tough. I am an Junior sales engineer but the i am doing the work of a manager level. Although i am doing a lot of hard work but not getting good results.
      So pls look at my kundli and tell what’s going on??
      And my dream is to get a very good job in abroad.So, pls tell me do i have a chance of a getting a job in abroad?

Will wait for your reply?

Name : Soni
      3rd Aug 1993
      18:30
      Ballia ,U.P

• #31675 Reply
      TMR

Though you have a strong Career house, the house of gains does not have a good potency and the returns you get in proportion will be much less than what you deserve. That will be the case wherever you work in home country or overseas. You will always be exploited by your employer. The 4th and 11th houses are very weak in your horoscope. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #31709 Reply
      Deepak

Soni,

you started Jupiter Mahadasha from 12/6/2015 and Jupiter is placed in 8th house in Chalit + is not a positive planet for Capricon ascendant. As Jupiter is placed in nakshatra of moon with Saturn as sublord (both moon and Sat in ascendant in chalit), it will give above average results.

You just started Jupiter-Saturn antra from 30/7/2017 that will run till 10/2/2020 and Saturn is excellent for career as its placed in nakshatra of Mars with Venus (career lord) as sublord. Things will turn better slowly from Sep 2017 onwards (as you are under Antra of Saturn and starting Sadesaati, you will need to put tremendous hard work to move forward).

Short distance travels are foreseen but probability of foreign settlement appears low.

God Bless,
      Astrologer Deepak

• #31780 Reply
        Soni

Dear Deepak Sir,

Thank you for the reply. I do not want to settle in abroad. I just want to do the job for some years in abroad. It is my dream.

Please check and confirm.
        And i am doing a lot of hard work these days but i am not getting results.

Please tell some upaye.

Pallav Soni
        3rd Aug 1993
        18:30
        Ballia ,U.P

• #31825 Reply
      Deepak

Foreign job/travel is less probable in Jup-Sat period that will last until 10/2/2020. Jup-Mer period from 10/2/2020 to 18/5/2022 seems better for foreign travel/job as Mercury is placed in 6th house in Chalit aspecting 12th house of foreign travel and Mercury is also placed in star of 12th lord Jupiter placed in 8th house in Chalit.

Keep doing your efforts and stop over-analyzing the horoscope.

God Bless,
      Astrologer Deepak

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #31825 in Career Progression
Your information:

Cancel