Career Prospects Abroad

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Raul Ashok

Any chance of getting a job as a Graduate Research Assistant indicated in my chart…Right now i am abroad pursuing my masters in chemical engineering and also could you shed some light on my career prospects.

“12 th lord is aspecting 10th lord…so does this indicate working abroad”.

BIRTH DETAILS
      Date. 05 November 1991
      Time. 14:52
      Place. Bangalore

• #6610 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

There are many things you will achieve in your life but would be less than your efforts. Saturn is the lagan lord and posited in its 12th house which is indicating your desire to settle overseas. But Lagna in 12th is not favourable as the native tends to spend more and save less. Talking about your career, there is no denying that Saturn aspects 10th lord but Mars is also in its 12th house that is the expense of 10th house rather than gains conjoined with Karka of Career Sun which is debilitated in the natal chart. I do not mean to say that you have any reason to feel depressed with what I’m telling you, rather it seems likely that struggle and hard work is very much part of your progress and you will not receive anything purely on your own.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6615 Reply
      Raul Ashok

thank you for replying,

When do you see me getting a job and also will it be related to my field of chemical engineering.

• #6619 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Although financial gains could be coming your way earlier also, but you are likely to be working in your own field in a proper way around beginning of 2016.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6653 Reply
      shamil

Dear Navneet ji,

Following are my observations:

1> Lagna lord is 12th from its own house
      2> 4th lord is in 8th house
      3>9th lord is 12th from its own house.

So That suggests that person will not get peace or success in native land /home land but in foreign. He will get success also in foreign isnt it?

1oth lord in 9th house also suggests that he will have to work hard..

Please correct if my observations are wrong about Raul…

I think he needs to work on remedies of saturn, Mars and sun …

regards
      Shamil

• #6655 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Shamil,

First of all Thanks for taking out time and visiting AstrologyMag.com. Yes 4th lord is not only placed in the 8th house but is debilitated in the 8th house. 8th lord Mercury has aspect on the 4th house, therefore yes the 4th house becomes weak and the native will live away from his place of birth.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      astrologer

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #6655 in Career Prospects Abroad
Your information:

Cancel