Career (Regarding Government job)

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Manali Sunil Sawant.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Manali Sunil Sawant

Dear Sir,

I want to know about my career. Will i get a Government job? if yes by when i will get it because i am trying since long.

NAME-MANALI SUNIL SAWANT
      DOB-04/04/1993
      TIME-13:59(1:59 PM)
      PLACE-MUMBAI

THANK YOU.

• #41411 Reply
      TMR

You will get a job as desired by you in mid 2021 and prepare your skill development program with that target in mind. You will have to improve your personality too which now hovers around one of a timid one.

• #41420 Reply
      Manali Sunil Sawant

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your reply.

Actually I am unemployed since 2 year, I wanted to know Will I get a small government job or any other job in coming months?

• #41422 Reply
      TMR

You may get something in the co-operative sectors which though not under direct governance is semi government. You will have to try for it.

• #41423 Reply
      Manali Sunil Sawant

I am preparing for many exams and also I have given many exam from that some results are yet to declare. Is there any chance of getting selected in those exams? Because at home no one supports me for my studies, they keep saying how much your going to study when will you start working etc..

• #41468 Reply
      TMR

These are similar obstructions in life to come up which will have lot of negative pushes which we have to overcome by our own self determination.

• #43787 Reply
      Manali Sunil Sawant

Thank you so much Sir.

• #43788 Reply
      Manali Sunil Sawant

Sir I have given many exam. Few of them I have cleared it. So just wanted to know is there any chance of getting a call from them. And within a span of 2-3 months will I get a satisfied Govt/Semi Govt Job? Or it will take more time.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #43788 in Career (Regarding Government job)
Your information:

Cancel