Home › Forums › Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions › Career stress
This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Deepak 7 months, 2 weeks ago.
August 5, 2017 at 11:25 am #29491
Can you please check my horoscope to see if I will ever get a job? Currently running Jupiter Dasha after a horrible rahu Dasha. Will Jupiter Dasha be good in terms of job.
August 5, 2017 at 12:17 pm #29494
You have a good horoscope and there is clear promise of doing well in life especially if you are in field of research or law or business partnership. As you mentioned Rahu dasha was a horror show, it seems like your time of birth is 14:15 as then Rahu becomes really bad with 6,8,12 in nakshatra and sublord that show doom (overpower goodness of 2,11).
Jupiter Mahdasha has come at an excellent time for you as Jupiter is 11th lord of gains and second lord of wealth placed in 9th house in lagna and 8th house in Chalit. More importantly it has 2,7,10,11 showing success in profession and no malefic aspect. Jupiter being a benevolent planet will give more with less hardwork vs Rahu/Saturn.
Best times for you career wise
* Jupiter-Jupiter (25/1/2017 to 15/3/2019)
* Jupiter- Ketu (1/1/2024 to 7/12/2024)
* Jupiter-Venus (7/12/2024 to 8/8/2027)- this period will have troubles as well as Venus has 6,8,12 in nakshtra showing trouble in getting opportunities + Venus is badhakesh for your ascendant
* Jupiter Mars (25/9/2029 to 1/9/2030)
Chanting Jupiter beej mantra (google it out) 21000 times in 21 days will help and also wearing a pukharah will be good.
Good luck and may god bless you!
August 5, 2017 at 9:13 pm #29519
Thanks for your reply Deepak.
I’m also running Saturn Sade sati, will that affect anything? I’m looking for a job for a year now and still unable to find one.
August 6, 2017 at 4:45 am #29535
* Saturn being ascendant lord (BENEFIC) will never give malefic results to you. It will force you to structure and discipline your thoughts like it does to all others but you will be more privileged vs others where Saturn may not be benefic and focus of Saturn would be on your network circle, subconscious thoughts and personality (also given Saturn is transiting your 11th house in first phase of Sade Saati its excellent)
* In general Saturn never gives bad results unless we are unstructured, illogical and superstitious (Saturn loves Karma/action)
My advice to you and other people asking questions is to do your KARMA and not fall in trap of knowing future all the time. NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOUR LUCK IS, UNLESS YOU TRY HARD YOU WON’T SUCCEED.
Currently Rahu in 7th house, Saturn is retrograde and Jupiter in 8th house is bad (alot of people are confused/struggling). Once Rahu moves to Cancer in 6th house in August, Jupiter to 9th house of luck in Libra in September and Saturn to 11th house of gains in October things would get better + you will get a job.
Take care and may god bless you,