Career job or business?

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      V.Singh

Your website is nice. I do not have a stable job. There is no progress in my current job. Can you please advise when will I get my good dream job with good career/finance prospects or whether own business is an option for me.I mean which is a good option–job or business? Details are 12.03.1978.Calcutta.18.11PM

• #1230 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are presently in the main period of Moon and sub period of Venus which are in an inimical distance to each other. Moon the lord of house of gains is in an malific house. The period especially till March 2015 is not very good on this front. Although some movement in your career can be there in the second half of 2014. I see major changes in your career going forward after 2015 and eventually you will be doing your own work only. You should certainly start planning now and wait for the right moment. The efforts you put now will give you enormous benefits later.

1. Keep Fast on Mondays.
      2. Recite Mantra OM Namaho Shivaye 108 times daily.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

God Bless,

• #1232 Reply
      V.Singh

Dear Mr. Navneet ji,

I am really thankful to your quick response.
      1) Can you please let me know for how many Mondays I need to have fast or do I have to fast until the whole remaining Moon Mahadasha ?

2) Can you please advise about my career field or line of business which is good for me and my financial conditions in future? Will it be good for me post 2015?

3) I have Vargottam Mars in my chart , but it is the lord of 3rd and 8th house. So in general is upcoming Mars Mahadasha would be good or bad for my life?

4) I have heard that generally Rahu Mahadasha can be very bad. After Mars Mahadasha , in your opinion what do you think about the effect of Rahu Mahadasha in my life as per the position of Rahu in my astro-chart?

• #1235 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Regarding the fast on Mondays the more the better but atleast 16 Mondays, As Mercury rules the 10th house and Jupiter is placed in the 10th house you can deals with books, stationary items,pens, pencils, coaching, teaching, religious items, anything related to education, as Mars is in the 10th house you can work on anything related to security, medicines. You can also look at dealership,retail of certain items related to Mercury & Jupiter. Mars is a functional malific in your horoscope, Yes it is Vargottam but its mahadasha will be challenging, health issues can also be there. Prevention will be better than cure. Professionally your initiative will matter the most. Reading Hanuman chalisa will certainly help you during this period.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #1255 Reply
      V.Singh

Dear Mr. Navneet ji,

I am very thankful to you for your response and wish you all the best for your wonderful website.

You mentioned Mars mahadasha will be challenging but it was not clear whether this will in general be good or bad ? Can you please clarify whether it will be good or bad overall ? Currently I am not financially well-off. Can you please advise when will I gain financially and how will be my overall career in your opinion? Do you see any career prospects in politics or acting for my chart?

I have heard that generally Rahu Mahadasha can be very bad. After Mars Mahadasha , in your opinion what do you think about the effect of Rahu Mahadasha in my life as per the position of Rahu in my astro-chart?

• #1284 Reply
      V.Singh

Hello Naveenji,

Can you please advice on my Finance & Rahu/Mars Dasha Question ? It will be really great.

• #1286 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Mars being a malfic that is the 8th lord , health wise it will not be good. Frequent headache, nech pain, due to stress and tensions can be there. 8th lord dasha is not good from the health point of view. Regarding profession extra effort will be required to get gains. Mars is highly favourable in the 10th house but being Malific it will be challenging. The 4th house represents the house and the 10th house represents the outside. Mars in the 10th house is like a soldier in wild, you have to rough it out to get the professional gains in life. But Mars gives the native courage, initiative and capacity to fight. The 2nd house lord of wealth and 9th house lord of fortune is Venus which is exalted, but cojoined with Ketu and lagnesh Mercury. Mercury despite being in its sign of debilitation , is not bad in any way, because it is with Venus in its exaltation. You should need to focus and work towards it. Financially eventually I feel you should be very comfortable. Mercury being debilitated , dont just sit down and plan get up and execute and work on those plans as well. Yours is a good horoscope and eventually you will do well in your life.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #1290 Reply
      V.Singh

Thanks a lot Naveenji…
      To be honest , though currently I am not in a comfortable position, your reply gives me a hope . Do you see any career prospects in politics or acting for my chart? I have heard that generally Rahu Mahadasha can be very bad. In your opinion what do you think about the effect of Rahu Mahadasha in my life as per the position of Rahu in my astro-chart?

• #1292 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Mercury your Lagan lord and also 10th house lord is debilitated. It is very important to do remedies for Mercury.

You may recite mantra Om Braam Breem Braum Sah Budhaya Namaha 108 times daily.

Rahu in the Lagan in Virgo. You need to control from saying things that could put you in trouble. Control over your mind, intellect and speech is vital in your growth both personally and professionally. Rahu in lagan will make you highly tactful,as lagan is your personality and brain in kalpursh kundli. Sun in the 6th house is in a Shani rashi and Shani is in surya or Suns rashi making a wonderful exchange. Also Sun is the karka of profession and is in a favourable position from the 10th house. certainly career in politics can be explored, however like I said before use your rahu power discretely and you shall gain. Your Rahu mahadasha starts in 2022 , still very far. Basically rahu in the first house will make you complacent from the health point of view, so especial attention will be needed on the health front.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #1295 Reply
      V.Singh

Thanks Naveenji and please accept my bow to all your replies. For Mercury,I have wore the Panna(Green Emerald) .

• #1298 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As Mercury is debilitated you shouldot be wearing Panna or Emerald, despite it being the stone for Mercury. As Mercury is Neech, you need to remove its Neechta and the same you can do by way of charity and mantra. Through Gems therapy you are absorbing the Mercury rays into your body which will only strenthen its Neechta. You need to remove its Neechta and to remove it by donating it and not taking it further in your body. You should do the Bhudh mantra as given earlier atleast 1 mala daily. The more the better. You should not consume Sabut Mung on wednesday rather make a offering to a needy person or in a temple. Dont wear Mercurys colour on wednesday that is Green.

I hope you followed what I am suggesting that because Mercury is Neech you have to remove it and not absorb in your body.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #1300 Reply
      V.Singh

I was advised to wear Panna because it is Neech and was advised not to wear Diamond because already my Venus is exalted and I was also informed that I have Neech-Bangh Rajyoga because of the respective Venus-Mercury status in my chart. BTW I am wearing Panna for last 10 years. I do understand your suggestion but now definitely I am confused w.r.t gemology related to astrology.

• #1301 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Ok, I forgot the fact that Mercury is co-joined with Venus in Pisces forming the Neech-bangh Rajyoga. Certainly you can wear it.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 12 reply threads
Reply To: Career job or business?
Your information: