career,marraige details

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      raja

Here is my birth details with list of questions.
      I finished my graduation in 2005 in Engineering Electrical i went for job in March 2006 after that i changed nearly 5 organization finally working with quosi government organization in chennai still nov 2012 but no satisfaction and stability in job for me.

1.Whether i will work in this organisation upto my retirement 58th year or any change of job for me,also i applied for government job which is autonomous body which is in gurgaon dont know whether they will call me for interview and give job please thorough some light on this if any change when.
      2.Can you please tell i want to study law and practise as an advocate whether my horoscope supports that if yes when.

3.Can you please tell about my married life whether i will get married if yes when please tell about my future wife family status and distance

Birth details :2nd april 1984 time :11.45 am place :chennai birth

• #13296 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The present period of Sun mahadasha and Rahu antardasha is not good on the career front and therefore you can expect chances going forward , specially after August 2016 , a change can be indicated. It can be in your present job or a new job is also indicated. Marriage chances are strong after the 32nd year of birth.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #13299 Reply
      raja

Dear Navaneeth sir

Can you please tell about my future spouse description and her family status what you feel about my life after marraige.

• #13308 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your 7th house we see that it is ruled by Jupiter as Sagittarius sign is there and Jupiter is posited in the 7th house itself. Your wife would have an adjustable nature, they do have a large social circle as they are generous host.They like good food and clothes, they can be extravagant by nature and spend more than required. They are of independent nature and knowledgeable. She would like simple living high thinking and will be religious by nature. They will belong to a good respectable family. matching of the horoscope should be done for marital happiness.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #13323 Reply
      raja

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your kind words and reply can you please tell about her family financial status and direction (far or near) to my place also i have seen you you mentioned alphabets of spouse stating name.

please dont think i am asking more question this is the last please help sir

• #13332 Reply
      raja

Dear Sir,
      Thank you for your kind words and reply can you please tell about her family financial status and direction (far or near) to my place also i have seen you you mentioned alphabets of spouse stating name.
      please dont think i am asking more question this is the last please help sir

• #13333 Reply
      raja

Sir please dont think i am taking advantage of you i am requesting you this is my last question please reply sir eagerly waiting for your reply sir please spend some time sir please.

• #13355 Reply
      raja

Navaneeth sir,

Please help sir my last query is not addressed please help sir please i beg u sir please i will not ask further sir i promise you please sir

• #13377 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Her financial condition is be good and the direction can be North from your place of birth.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: career,marraige details
Your information: