Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      vinapani

7:20am
      kolkata ,west Bengal,India
      when will I get job how will be my career

• #22645 Reply
      TMR

With the current collapse of the financial system in India, you will have to wait for quite some time till it picks up and employers start recruiting people. It will also depend on the forthcoming Assembly elections. An analysis of horoscope is of no use in such critical times.

• #22648 Reply

Namastey ..Guru ji will you plz tell me when will i get any job..is there is any job in my destiny
      kolkata west Bengal,India

• #22658 Reply
      TMR

Every job you do has a monetary value attached to it which you are even doing now. If you had not done it, you will have to pay somebody else to do it. Is it not? Human life is one where you have to do many jobs in the course of a day. A Job does not necessarily mean a paid job under an employer.

• #22662 Reply

Dear Guruji ..i need a paid job will i get it ever..I had completed my gradution 2 year ago but I didnt get any job so plz clear me will I get any paid job?
      kolkata,West Bengal,India

• #22663 Reply
      TMR

As per astrology each one of has to do a job or jobs in life and what and where it will be done is as decided by God. William Shakespeare has said “World is a stage and we are all playing our roles”. Your role is not yet defined or you may be just a bystander in the drama of life. Your time will come then you will play your part which cannot be predicted by Astrology. Yes Astrology can be used to evaluate your horoscope and your success factor in life can be ascertained. And this only means how well you have or will play your part. The actors, scripts and lyrics of life are already pre-written and none of us can change it. You just have to wait and see.

• #22671 Reply
      vinapani

Ok thankyou so much guru ji

• #22683 Reply
      vinapani

Sorry to disturb you Guru ji..my mother told me that in my birth chart there is yoga like politican leader..can u tell me that is there is this type of yoga in my chart..sorry for my poor english ii

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #22663 in carreer
Your information:

Cancel