Career

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Diwya

Respected TMR ji… Kindly let me know when will i get a good job?
      I did bank job exam also in last october, pending with results…

my horoscope details are as follows-
      1 st house- MARS
      2 nd house – NO
      3 rd house – NO
      4 th house – MOON
      5 th house – KETU
      6 th house – NO
      7 th house – SATURN
      8 th house – NO
      9 th house – NO
      10 th house – VENUS
      11 th house – SUN, RAHU, JUPITER, MERCURY
      12 th house – NO

CURRENT DASA – MARS MAIN DASHA AND SATURN ANTAR DASA TILL FEBRUARY 2015.
      THANK YOU..

• #7297 Reply
      TMR

Without full details of the placement of planets in degree and minutes, no horoscope can be evaluated. What you are asking for is tantamount to buying a car looking at the outer coat of paint. You could toss a coin and come to some conclusion by opting head or tails.

• #7298 Reply
      diwya

i am so sorry guruji.. please excuse me.
      my lagna is TAURUS. gender- female
      b.time- 9.09 AM.
      b.day – april-11-1987.

Master, I am extreamely sorry if i did any thing wrong

• #7299 Reply
      TMR

Place of birth also must be given, at least the nearest city.

• #7303 Reply
      diwya

Master i am sri lankan nationalist
      my place of birth is Bambalapitiya, colombo, sri lanka.

• #7304 Reply
      TMR

You will get a job positively in the second half of 2015 and you will be well rewarded too for your job. Read my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in to get a better insight into astrology

• #7305 Reply
      diwya

thank you master. i have read your blig also. there are a lot of things to learn for me through your blog. i did bank jib exam exam also in last october. pending with results. and i expet to get a job in next year. keeping much hopes for a good job. master will i be able to get a job in february or march next year?

• #7306 Reply
      TMR

No, it will be more likely towards the end of 2015.

• #7307 Reply
      pras

Dear sir please tell when will i get my life partner which month or year i expect or she will find and i get marry her . some says it will love marriage but some say it will arrange . please check my chart . name prashant 24/12/1986 3:25 Am delhi. Also tell my carrier curently im working as deo on contract basis.

• #7308 Reply
      TMR

You will get married in the period Oct 2015 to March 2016 and your marital bliss is reasonably good. Your career house is the weakest in your horoscope and there will be many upheavals and change of jobs though your 2nd house, the dhana sthana is potent.

• #7311 Reply
      TMR

You have already been replied to. Posting the same question again and again will not change the replies already given.

• #7370 Reply
      p

name prashant
      24/12/1986
      3:25AM
      delhi

dear TMR sir .
      Im currently working as DEO in ministry and i have done MBA in banking and finance . please what i do for my carreer . i think that my destiny that why i get a job in MINIStry as deo on COntract basis. so im working and doing karma

• #7371 Reply
      p

please tell what line i choose and please tell is my destiny will decide .

• #7372 Reply
      TMR

You will get a job positively in the second half of 2015 which will be to your liking and you will be well rewarded too for your job.

• #7373 Reply
      p

thanks guruji jai mata di

• #7624 Reply
      pras

Dear sir i remember everything that can i get a proposal in this year or married i just want to ask how will will be wife pls explain in short . and my marriagr will br lovr or arrange. I told u i lost or broke love relation in past. Im worried please check my chart . name prashant 24/12/1986 3:25 Am delhi. Give detail

Viewing 15 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #7303 in Career
Your information:

Cancel