my prensent place
      please rpl me sir
      i ll b thankfull
      d.o.b 26/01/1995
      time 11:20 am
      place new delhi

• #9640 Reply
      TMR

Your horoscope is not all that powerful. You will be always on the move related to your career. You can be a good workshop mechanic and may not be a successful Mechanical Engineer. Keep it in mind while searching for a job. Most probably you will move out of Spain towards the end of the year. If you require the full evaluation of your horoscope you can come through Paid Services.

• #9652 Reply
      Dev

What are my job and money prospects? Will I be able to clear UPSC etc. and get into Government jobs or should I go for higher studies abroad?
      31/05/1991 Nagpur 6:20PM

• #9655 Reply
      TMR

It will help if you can Give some more details of your educational background. In the meantime, read navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #9680 Reply
        Dev

Sir, I am doing an MBA currently.

• #9685 Reply
      TMR

The net residential strength of all your planets is only 33.65% and your success factor in life will be only to that extent. The best planet in your horoscope is Venus and Saturn with a respectable residential strength and both those planets can contribute well in life depending upon their significations. What these planets signify are given in my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #9655 in Career
Your information:

Cancel