Carrier and marriage

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Gaganpreet kaur

Name-Gaganpreet Kaur
      Date of birth- 5 August,1992
      Time- 11:55 AM
      Place- Sangrur(Punjab)
      When will I have strong chances of marriage exactly prediction in which month and love or arrange? When will I get job and will I have strong chances of settlement in India or foreign has more chances thnx

• #20229 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The strong possibility of marriage is there in the 27th year of birth. Your Sade satti will finish and that will help you in getting the desired results. Possibility of love marriage is there in your horoscope.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20281 Reply
        Gaganpreet kaur

Navneet sir apne pehle bola tha k 25 th yr m marriage hogi and arrange abi ap 27 bol re o ar luv mrg bol re o
        And pls foreign or India dono m se settlement khan schi hogi vo btaye India m job milegi ya foreign k chances hai

• #20288 Reply
      Neelam Mishra

Namaste sir,

My name- Neelam Mishra
      date of birth – 24 march 1991
      Time – 11:54 am
      Place – Allahabad, UttarPradesh
      Sir I recently got setback in a marrige proposal. He was in government service thats why I agreed for him though he was not very good-looking.But some how it didnt work out. Please tell me if I would get married happily to a person who is in government service.

Thanks

• #20303 Reply
        Gaganpreet kaur

Gaganpreet Kaur
        5 august,1992
        11:55 AM
        Sangrur( Punjab)
        Gender- female
        Sir when will I meet my soulmate ? Is he from govt job or not and can I have chances to settle in India or foreign has more chances.pls tell also about my soulmate

• #20297 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Neelam ji, the possibility of marry someone in a good job is there in your horoscope. Your 7th house is ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter is also the Karka for husband. Jupiter is conjoined with Ketu in the 2nd house. The Jupiter – Ketu conjunction is never good and it forms the Guru chandal dosha. This dosha can delay marriage and create hindrances in marital life. Marriage should be done after proper matching of the horoscopes. Less possibility of separation is there in your horoscope.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #20297 in Carrier and marriage
Your information:

Cancel