carrier

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      nimna

navneetjii … when will i exactly get job? please mention …

b.day – april-11-1987
      b.time- 9.07 am
      b.place- colombo, sri lanka
      lagna- taurus
      gender- female

• #7207 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Chances of getting a job are very much after March 2015. You should keep trying and certainly you will get benefits.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #7219 Reply
      sunil

Dear sir

Can you suggest if there is a possibility of higher education in my kundli or will i get a job? am an engineering student.how will my career be?

Dob: 9 january 1992
      time- 1:45p.m
      place- kundapur , karnataka

• #7223 Reply
      TMR

Engineering courses are part of higher education. Higher education in Engg. like M.Tech is not much indicated since Mercury and Mars are weak in your horoscope. Still you have a fairly good career awaiting you with good returns. Most probably you will get a job signified by Saturn

“Saturn is personified as a statesman and leader of low castes and signifies jobs requiring hard work with less remuneration, leadership of workers, trying to acquire positions in government services, dealing with labor, labor oriented industry, routine workers, labor oriented jobs, engineers etc. The nature of Saturn is selfish and indolent.”

Read my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in to learn more about astrology and its uses.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: carrier
Your information: