Don't Forget To Get Your Answers In The Forum For Free:

CAT exam in Dec . MBA Education

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions CAT exam in Dec . MBA Education

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Raj 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #18309 Reply

Hello Senior Members and Respected Astrologers ,

Greetings from Chennai . I am seeking your advice/views regarding the CAT exam coming up this dec2016 and my post graduation (MBA) education . Will I score good marks in CAT and get admitted to one of the reputed B-school or above average or just average ?
    And would indulging and specializing my MBA in capital markets/Stock markets be a good move ?

P.S: DOB: 13-Nov-1991
    Time : 00:04 (24-hour time format)
    Place : Bangalore

#18310 Reply

You have a reasonably powerful horoscope and you could succeed in participating in stock markets and any higher education in related fields will be of benefit to you. Read “Astrology and Stock markets” on my blog for more insight into the subject.

#18316 Reply

Hello Sir ,

Thank you for your interpretation and taking out the time to read my chart . I’m glad to hear positive comments on my goals .
    I went through your post on astrology on investments on the blog . I realize from your comment that my 11th house is significantly stronger than my 10th house .

Thanking ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: CAT exam in Dec . MBA Education
Your information:

Comments are closed.

Scroll To Top